• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci-Fi or Mama Melrose

Although Sci-Fi is a cool place to eat with a neat theme, the food isn't that great. The food at Mama Melrose is good for Italian food. So if you want good food, go with Mama Melrose. If your looking for a different kind of atmosphere while you eat, go with Sci-fi. I would choose Mama Melrose.

We rate them even. So we go with which-ever we feel like having. If booking ADR's we usually find that Sci-Fi is difficult to get, or at least harder than MM>

We really enjoyed Sci Fi last year; however, Mama Melrose is one of my favorites, so I'd always choose it.

Our food was good at Mama Melrose, but the whole experience was nothing to write home about. Nothing memorable. Sci Fi has always been good food as well, plus it's such a unique atmosphere. Something you can only do at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter