Sci-fi F! package at 4:50 - enough time for 7:30 show?

voleball

Mouseketeer
I have a 4:50 F! dining package reservation at Sci-fi. How long does it usually take to be seated, order, eat and be out of the restaurant around that time? I've read a few reports saying they could not get into F! even with the tickets because they couldn't get there before 25 minutes as listed. I'm kind of started to worry because I did the F! package several years ago and it took forever to get seated at Mama Melrose, and we had to rush to eat to make F! on time.

You’ll make the show but may have limited seating choices. I imagine you’ll get there around 7.

They may actually make you go to the second show. That’s been happening with dinner reservations.

I don't think you will have any trouble getting to the theater by 7:00 pm - you may be there even earlier. Once you are seated, service is relatively quick at Sci-Fi. We just went there in November and I recall walking out around the time the film loop was just coming back to the clips that were showing when we walked in, so, between sitting down and leaving, it was just a little over 45 minutes.

I think you'll be okay, but I would check in as soon as the app allows you to. IME, they run consistently behind. Couple of months ago we waited 30 minutes, time before that we waited 45.

Once seated, it has never taken too long.

I have the exact same time for our ADR at Sci-Fi for the F! package tomorrow, I'll update when I can after we're done (If I forget tag me tomorrow night!). When we were there in April the entire experience from checking in to leaving after lunch was about 45/50 minutes.

You should be fine. The movie reel is about 50 minutes (I think). Most times, once we order, we only see a few clips twice in the reel at most. And we spend 2 hours at a signature, so aren't speed eaters.

I have the exact same time for our ADR at Sci-Fi for the F! package tomorrow, I'll update when I can after we're done (If I forget tag me tomorrow night!). When we were there in April the entire experience from checking in to leaving after lunch was about 45/50 minutes.
We were 10 minutes late for our 4:50 ADR on Wed and had a very sweet, talkative (slow) server who we adored. After our longish meal for a party of 5, we left Sci-Fi at 6:20 and walked right into the theater, we were in the fourth row and right in the center of the Mickey section, great timing and perfect seats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter