Sci-Fi Dine In - long total experience?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
I was reading some old reviews where many complained the total dining time was very long.. long waits to sit, long wait to get food. Is that still the case? Trying to nail down some TS ADR at HS, but one is a day I just dont think we'll have the time to wait long.

We had to wait 45 minutes to eat there a few months ago. They were running very, very behind.

Once seated, service was quick and food came out quickly as well.

Honestly the food there is just ok we found the burgers had a weird taste the few times we have eaten there for lunch and if I remember correctly there was a long wait one of those visits but do not recall exactly how long. We also waited a while for food seemed longer than the other TS places. I would do 50’s PTC or HBD instead. If you are really worried about time would just do CS instead. We really like PizzaRizzo.

Our dining experience was pretty quick back in November. However we had an early lunch reservation since that’s all I could get. If you’d really like to eat there, perhaps you could book an early lunch reservation so their is less chance of them falling behind?

We were there last week, had a great experience. They seated us promptly, service was great…not slow (or rushed).
Food wasn’t amazing but I didn’t expect it to be, decent burger and fries.
The restaurant was surprisingly quiet & peaceful.

We were also there last week and had a great expereince. Seating right away, food came quickly but no feeling of being rushed. We really enjoyed the overall experience. Our waitress was especially bubbly and fun.

Most every time we have dined there, we waited 15-20 minutes to be seated. The only time it was less was when our ADR was right at the time they opened.

TBH I always feel that the service there is not incredibly fast. Maybe it's because the reel loop is too slow. But generally it loops on me before the end of the meal which I always feel it shouldn't. I dunno - maybe my burgers always take longer than other peoples. :confused3

In any event, it's not gotten any WORSE since the pandemic. Experience is about the same with the exception of they can't fill it quite as much since they stopped hitch-hikers (not sure if they opened that back up yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter