• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci Fi Breakfast!

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I dont know if this has been discussed, but I noticed today that Sci Fi opened up for breakfast reservations! It says November 1 until January 23! Is this something new?!

yes, its only temporary. i do believe it's a testing to gauge the interest for the future past their current end date. they probably saw some good level of interest during Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast event

yes, its only temporary. i do believe it's a testing to gauge the interest for the future past their current end date. they probably saw some good level of interest during Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast event

thank you! When did they start accepting reservations!

Last edited:
Oh wow! Where have I been lol! I just noticed the times available this morning (literally every time slot open for 6 people) in December so I tought it might have been newer! Thanks for the imput!

I'm worried about my lunch reservation now. My whole family loves Sci-Fi and it's a must-do on every trip. We've learned the hard way that it gets extremely backed up and have had more than one lunch stretch over two hours. Our solution for the past two years is to get there near the first seating -- we have lunch ADRs at 11:20 a.m. in three weeks. But with breakfast being served, I can imagine that we'll be stuck in the same kind of backup we used to find at 1:00 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter