Schwans stuffed frozen chicken breasts

dyna

DIS Veteran
How long do I bake them at what temp?

A friend cleaned out her freezer gave me the frozen breasts she had taken them out of box an lost the instructions.

You might want to check the Schwan's website - I believe they have cooking instructions there for their various products.

Thanks everyone I went with the 350 for 35 to 38 mins. My chicken didn't look like what was posted on schwans site we'll see what happens....not done yet gonna be at least another 15 mins I'd say.......smellin good tho. I know it made a difference that I had not thawed the chicken out.

Actually, the instructions don't say you have to thaw it out. Most of the stuff we get from Schwan's goes straight from freezer to oven.

Actually, the instructions don't say you have to thaw it out. Most of the stuff we get from Schwan's goes straight from freezer to oven.
That would be the norm, cook from frozen. Their stuff is great. But sure unhappy with how many products Schwans has dropped. No more Tempura Shrimp.....no more creamed spinach, no more Big Sam steaks, no more BlackJack Cherry Ice Cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter