School's Closing Early? Let's Do Disney in December! 12-10

Both shirts are cute.

Thanks for the boot research. I am going to forego them for now and maybe put them on the list for next year. ::yes::

I agree that your husband should get a monorail for Christmas. :goodvibes

Hope you have an awesome trip! :santa:

No problem -- Target employees should know me by name...:rolleyes1

I keep looking at Disneystore.com - when I can get a discount and free shipping, I'll order. He might get it for a New Year's gift. :santa:

I am nearly packed. It was a little more difficult this time since I packed the carry on with the stuff we need for Pop. Aside from breakfast foods in the other suitcase, it should be the only one we open.

I'll take a picture tomorrow. One large, one medium, one small carry on, a camera/computer backpack, and a Vera Vera Bradley Tote will be the items for the adults. Small vera backpacks and pin bags will be the items for the little ones. (We might fit the pin bags into a suitcase; I'll ask the Sleeping Beauties tomorrow before we leave.)

Well, all. I might check in while we are away and share a picture or two.

See Ya Real Soon!:santa:

You just have to love a ticker that says only 1 day until Disney!!!:yay:
Have a fabulous time!!!

We will be there at the same time (we're going the 17-23)! My husband is a teacher too, so we are also bound by the school schedule!

I got the same grey shirt from Target too! So cute. I too saw the green minnie one but it wasn't in my size. Old navy had some cute ones too!

Hope your trip is fab! I'll be looking for myself in your pictures!! :santa:

Have an amazing time! :santa:

Looking forward to seeing all the pics of the Christmas decorations and resorts decked out for the holidays!

Hi friends! :flower3:

We arrived home safe and exhausted this am at 3! :scared1: Poor dh had to be at work at 6am! (I think he thought we were coming home Tuesday...)

Today, I wrapped gifts , addressed and mailed our cards, shopped a bit, and ran four miles, not too shabby esp since that was by 4:30!

I will hopefully get started on some type of tr tomorrow. I think I took between 1500 - 2000 pictures! :thumbsup2

Hi friends! :flower3:

We arrived home safe and exhausted this am at 3! :scared1: Poor dh had to be at work at 6am! (I think he thought we were coming home Tuesday...)

Today, I wrapped gifts , addressed and mailed our cards, shopped a bit, and ran four miles, not too shabby esp since that was by 4:30!

I will hopefully get started on some type of tr tomorrow. I think I took between 1500 - 2000 pictures! :thumbsup2

I was watching your airport ordeal, I'm glad you made it home! I'll try to be watching for your TR while I'm packing.

Hi Debbie!
I had to stop reading for a while. My parents and sister came up with this ridiculous idea of going to Alaska, so I put aside my Disney thoughts (it was hard, especially when the snail mail brought me a PIN :lmao:), to try to figure if there was any way to save for Alaska. Pretty much out of my non-budget, especially since it involves airfare or about 500 gallons of gasoline :scared1:, but I've always wanted to go there.
Turns out, it was all a ruse. Well, I think it was a ruse, they are still talking about it. :rotfl:
I think DSis must have gotten tired of trying to plan a Disney trip with me. Every time she'd suggest deluxe with the DP, I'd come back with value and QS, and she's been wanting to stay in the Poly for a long time. So in the end, she wound up booking the Poly and wrapping it up for Christmas! I am so excited! I told DD we don't expect a gift like this every year. Or ever again, for that matter, but for now, I should start calling DSis "DDDSis!" She's awesome!
Now I'm back on the boards, no excuse not to be in Disney mode anymore!
So... where is that trip report? :cloud9:

Hi Debbie!
I had to stop reading for a while. My parents and sister came up with this ridiculous idea of going to Alaska, so I put aside my Disney thoughts (it was hard, especially when the snail mail brought me a PIN :lmao:), to try to figure if there was any way to save for Alaska. Pretty much out of my non-budget, especially since it involves airfare or about 500 gallons of gasoline :scared1:, but I've always wanted to go there.
Turns out, it was all a ruse. Well, I think it was a ruse, they are still talking about it. :rotfl:
I think DSis must have gotten tired of trying to plan a Disney trip with me. Every time she'd suggest deluxe with the DP, I'd come back with value and QS, and she's been wanting to stay in the Poly for a long time. So in the end, she wound up booking the Poly and wrapping it up for Christmas! I am so excited! I told DD we don't expect a gift like this every year. Or ever again, for that matter, but for now, I should start calling DSis "DDDSis!" She's awesome!
Now I'm back on the boards, no excuse not to be in Disney mode anymore!
So... where is that trip report? :cloud9:

How awesome!!! When is your trip??? Alaska sounds like a great trip, but it just isn't Disney...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter