• Large University

• Home School

• Public Year-Round

• Normal Public

• Boarding

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

HouseMD1120

Feels a need to analyze other's gait patterns...
What kind of school do you go to? Just wondering since I just read about a study about different forums . It said that people who go to the same type of school get a long better than people who go to different types.

Homeschool. :)

Public school. British public school xD So I have no idea what poll option to go for:rolleyes1

Sorry. I didn't know they were any different than the ones over here.

Haha well they run on an entirely different cirriculum and are structured completely differently but I'm not sure how many other differences there are between them. What is a year-round and what is a normal public school to you guys?

Haha well they run on an entirely different cirriculum and are structured completely differently but I'm not sure how many other differences there are between them. What is a year-round and what is a normal public school to you guys?

Year round has super long breaks (2+ weeks) in the fall, around Christmas, Spring, and a shorter break (half or june and half of July) in the summer.

Normal just has a week( on average) for fall-spring breaks and June-July off in the summer.

Year round has super long breaks (2+ weeks) in the fall, around Christmas, Spring, and a shorter break (half or june and half of July) in the summer.

Normal just has a week( on average) for fall-spring breaks and June-July off in the summer.

I have 2 weeks at Christmas and in the spring, 1 week in October and sometime around february and 6 weeks in the summer.
xD

I go to a large university with about 36,000 students. I went to a fairly large high school with around 2,000 students.

I went to small, public schools my entire life. Now I'm going to a small, private college.

ive gone to public school all my life.
new year im starting catholic school.

I have been doing home school my whole life but now im doing it online but i would still consider it homeschooled cause im still at home lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter