School of Disney Second Generation RP Sign Ups!

Sure!
I have faceclaims for them and the information as well if you want it or you can make them on your own.

Umm, can I make up the personalities? But i don't really care what they look like haha. I was thinking though, what if Alexa was like really annoying and brattish and Gia was really sweet and stuff? Just to kinda mix things up.
I should probably do that soon though... sorry I'm taking forever...

Name (Nickname optional):The Cerulean Fairy
Physical Apperence:Blonde with blue eyes and fair skin.She also has the same powers as The Blue Fairy.
Personality:Friendly ,kind and nurturing.image.jpg
Disney Chracter your related to:The Blue Fairy
Relation to Disney Chracter:Sister
Species (human ,mermaid ,animal etc.):Fairy
Color you will use in Rp:Light Blue

Last edited:
Umm, can I make up the personalities? But i don't really care what they look like haha. I was thinking though, what if Alexa was like really annoying and brattish and Gia was really sweet and stuff? Just to kinda mix things up.
I should probably do that soon though... sorry I'm taking forever...
Actually I kind of prefer you not too especially since I already have Gia planned out.

Name (Nickname optional):The Cerulean Fairy
Physical Apperence:Blonde with blue eyes and fair skin.She also has the same powers as The Blue Fairy.
Personality:Friendly ,kind and nurturing.View attachment 1420
Disney Chracter your related to:The Blue Fairy
Relation to Disney Chracter:Sister
Species (human ,mermaid ,animal etc.):Fairy
Color you will use in Rp:Light Blue
Accepted

Thanks!I would like to make one more character.

Name (Nickname optional):Attia
Physical Appernce:Brown hair ,fair skin and blue eyes.She also has orange mermaid scales on her legs and turns into one when she interacts with water.image.jpg
Personality: Practical,friendly and sensible.
Disney Chracter your related to:Attina
Releation to Disney Chracter: Daughter
Species (human,mermaid,animal etc.):Mermaid
Color you will use in Rp:Orange.

Thanks!I would like to make one more character.

Name (Nickname optional):Attia
Physical Appernce:Brown hair ,fair skin and blue eyes.She also has orange mermaid scales on her legs and turns into one when she interacts with water.View attachment 1501
Personality: Practical,friendly and sensible.
Disney Chracter your related to:Attina
Releation to Disney Chracter: Daughter
Species (human,mermaid,animal etc.):Mermaid
Color you will use in Rp:Orange.
Accepted.

Silv probably means to, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I myself was holding out to see if this lasted at least 10 pages before I signed up, but now I'm feeling doubtful.

You can try PMing her, or I can try to reach her on Polyvore, she was active there recently.

Haha.

I've been thinking of rebooting one of my old ones but was unsure whether I'd actually get anyone, I may just do it anyway.

Okay, cool. I really liked the idea of RPs based on Disney characters/characters related to Disney characters, but I haven't gotten to do one yet

Okay, cool. I really liked the idea of RPs based on Disney characters/characters related to Disney characters, but I haven't gotten to do one yet
No problem. It's a good concept for this board. The one I was thinking of rebooting isn't Disney themed. The history here is kinda interesting actually. First time around, there was the School and the Anti School, and children of heroes and villains were separated, regardless of whether they were truly good or evil themselves, and Silv ran both. Then someone else came up with the idea for the Camp, and that one got started. After a while Silv decided to take a break from the Dis and handed the reins to me. I ran all three for a while, but the School and Anti School eventually died, but the Camp is still going. (Half of its people don't come on any more so it's just me and 3 others now so it's very slow, but you know) Then Silv came back and was upset about the School and Anti School being dead so I came up with the Academy, which combined both heroes and villains into one place. Unfortunately, that died after about 8 to 10 pages. And now there's this. I tried thinking of something other than a school or a summer camp for them to be at, because of the failure of the last school/academy and the fact that the camp is still going, but I couldn't think of anything. Well, I did think of a cruise ship or a hotel, but trips to hotels or cruise ships don't last long.

No problem. It's a good concept for this board. The one I was thinking of rebooting isn't Disney themed. The history here is kinda interesting actually. First time around, there was the School and the Anti School, and children of heroes and villains were separated, regardless of whether they were truly good or evil themselves, and Silv ran both. Then someone else came up with the idea for the Camp, and that one got started. After a while Silv decided to take a break from the Dis and handed the reins to me. I ran all three for a while, but the School and Anti School eventually died, but the Camp is still going. (Half of its people don't come on any more so it's just me and 3 others now so it's very slow, but you know) Then Silv came back and was upset about the School and Anti School being dead so I came up with the Academy, which combined both heroes and villains into one place. Unfortunately, that died after about 8 to 10 pages. And now there's this. I tried thinking of something other than a school or a summer camp for them to be at, because of the failure of the last school/academy and the fact that the camp is still going, but I couldn't think of anything. Well, I did think of a cruise ship or a hotel, but trips to hotels or cruise ships don't last long.

Interesting. Yeah, there's not really much else, I can't think of anything other than school or camp that would conceivably last for a while... But I definitely like the Disney character based ones, I haven't tried one of those. I tried the Famous in Disney one like forever ago, like right after I'd joined, and it got boring 'cause I just wasn't really attached to the characters, I kinda just made them up on the fly. That's why I think the Disney based ones would be easier 'cause I'm already attached to lots of Disney characters!

Interesting. Yeah, there's not really much else, I can't think of anything other than school or camp that would conceivably last for a while... But I definitely like the Disney character based ones, I haven't tried one of those. I tried the Famous in Disney one like forever ago, like right after I'd joined, and it got boring 'cause I just wasn't really attached to the characters, I kinda just made them up on the fly. That's why I think the Disney based ones would be easier 'cause I'm already attached to lots of Disney characters!
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. The ones I love most share traits that I have myself, I like to say I think of them as my children or that they have a piece of my soul.

Let me explain myself to the both of you especially ColdNeverBotheredMe, I was going to post it when we got more people, but then Wings sent me a message on polyvore saying it would be a good idea to start it now, so I thought about it for a little bit and I thought it would be a good idea.

If I had the time, I would've posted the thread by now, but with school and other things going n in my life I don't. I will hopefully be able to after school though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter