School Dances

I dont mind all the grinding and all that stuff

i still loved all my middle school dances, it was the only time i totally let loose and wasn't afraid cause everybody forgets about it by monday.

SO I CAN'T WAIT TILL HOMECOMING!!!!!!
its next saturday for my school.:love:

I love school dances.
Just ignore the grinders and have fun with the music.
Dance like a retard[=
I always do.
It gets me unwanted attention,
But it's better to do something and regret it then to not do it and regret it.
I don't know if that even makes sense, LOL.

Anyways, STORY TIME!!!

Ok, so last year (7th grade) I went to a dance. My friend's crush, whom I've known since kindergarten, asked if I wanted to dance. I was like "Oh OK" thinking it was just some friendly dancing.
10 minutes later, he tried to "back up" into me (AKA grinding).
I felt guilty, but I just stepped away. I'm glad I didn't do it, but I'm kinda feeling bad about if the guy got the wrong message.

I love school dances. I come with my friends to listen to the music. Even though all of it is rap, but it's still fun. I wish that some of my guy friends would at LEAST go. Not as a date, but just a friend. -.-

I have homecoming soon.
Cant wait. :goodvibes
But yes "grinding" you will everyone doing that at a dance.

well i dont want to tell you guys some things i want to say about this topic.. my mom is a fellow diserr :rotfl:

I love school dances.
Just ignore the grinders and have fun with the music.
Dance like a retard[=
I always do.
It gets me unwanted attention,
But it's better to do something and regret it then to not do it and regret it.

i agree!! its a blast to dance like an idiot... i literally did this : :banana: at prom.. added some pop and locks.. and did the robot.... it was such an awesoem time haha.. i used to be the guy that sits on the sides and watches people.. but i was just like "this is my last school dance.. im not going to get to do this again.." so i just jumped in and did whatever came to mind... twas a blast!!!

i agree!! its a blast to dance like an idiot... i literally did this : :banana: at prom.. added some pop and locks.. and did the robot.... it was such an awesoem time haha.. i used to be the guy that sits on the sides and watches people.. but i was just like "this is my last school dance.. im not going to get to do this again.." so i just jumped in and did whatever came to mind... twas a blast!!!

:rotfl:

:hippie: right on right on

:goodvibes

My homecoming was a few days ago. There was a lot of bad dancing. Sad to say that I took part in some, but I think everyone has. At homecoming there was a grind line about 50 people long. It was wild but a lot of fun at the same time.

The halloween dances at our school are just excuses for girls to wear "naughty nurse" outfits or even SHORTER clothes than they already wear.

NOT FOR ME. I try and win best costume with ghost rider.:D

And theres police at all of our dances. Our school...doesnt have the best rep.

school dances, especially middle school, they kept a close eye on.

people's own dances, well totally different story.

homecoming is this weekendd! and others grinding wtih each other doesn't really bother me.

had to bring this up

remember ron and mogonigle from HP movie 4

:rotfl:

I was a chaperone for my little sister's 7th & 8th grade dance.
There were like 17 year olds
there dancing like they were in a club. It was odd!
Gosh, it's just a catholic school dance. :sad2:

OH MY GOSH I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A 17 YEAR OLD 7TH AND 8TH GRADERS

AND MULTIPLE AT THAT :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

Jk i think i get what your saying

I actually dont think my school does school dances
I know highschool does but im not sure about my school...hm...
i soo totally wish there was just so my friends and i could have something to ditch and go hang out with everyone

because normally school dances are annoying they dont play dancing songs they play rap songs and personally i think if your school is having a dance it should play like 50s-70s music thats actually dancableish
ya know?

Well thats just my opinion...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter