School Bread

chell

Mushu's Best Friend
Can you get the School Bread without the coconut on top?

It looks like there is no coconut inside. Is this correct? I just can't eat coconut. It chokes me.

The coconut is stuck pretty good on there with some sort of sugary glaze. I've never seen one plain, but it can't hurt to ask if they have any in the back that they haven't covered with coconut yet. :)

:cool1: :hippie: I love the coconut, 40 days and counting till Kringla Bakeri and school bread. Try the sweet pretzel they have icing with or without almond slivers on top.

:cool1: :hippie: I love the coconut, 40 days and counting till Kringla Bakeri and school bread. Try the sweet pretzel they have icing with or without almond slivers on top.

I am going to try the pretzel next weekend instead of the school bread....when we had it in June it had a weird spice to it like nutmeg or allspice or something...I dont remember it being there before but it was so overpowering that I couldnt eat it

Can someone please explain...

I have read reviews that say the cream on the inside is lika a bavarian cream (yum)where other reviews have said its pretty much creamed butter???

Those are two different things so which is it?

If you can't get school bread w/o coconut, you can always get rice cream! It sounds weird but it's really good --- so good I've never tried the school bread!

I've heard so much about the cream inside that is what I really want to try. :rolleyes1 The pretzel thing sounds good too. The rice cream is good!

When we've had it, it's always been the Bavarian cream. It is absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Three more days until our favorite Epcot dessert!

i spoon out the inside cream and pretty much dump the doughy outside (except the coconut icing part - that i love, too!)

I wish I could get this for breakfast, I hate having to wait until 11:00 to get one!

It's a Bavarian cream filling. Now, the dollop of the cream filling on top does looks like butter, so maybe that's where the butter filling idea came from.

My DH hates coconut, and these are too big for either of us to finish on our own, so we cut it in half length wise. I eat the top, DH eats the bottom. Worked pretty well for us!

My DH hates coconut, and these are too big for either of us to finish on our own, so we cut it in half length wise. I eat the top, DH eats the bottom. Worked pretty well for us!

Very good idea! Wonder if Larry will go for it?

Glad someone else asked this question! I am alergic to coconut so this would
be AMAZING if I can get the school bread without! YAY!

keep me informed!

~Ally

Wow that is the best part the top, I love coconut, I guess you either love it or hate it, coconut that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter