School banning you from CP?

beautybutafunnygirl

Living a Fairy Tale
In the acceptance info after you get invited to the CP, they mention that they confirm with your school that you are "academically and judicially eligible" to participate. Does anyone know WHO they email at the school, like what office? My school doesn't have a Disney rep so I'm just curious who's going to get that email. There's no reason I can think of that I wouldn't be eligible, but I guess I'm just paranoid... lol

Also out of curiosity, has anyone here been accepted to the CP, paid the deposit, and then gotten unaccepted because their school told Disney they were ineligible? Ever heard of anyone who has?

Disney doesn't call anyone. That's up to you to do to make sure your school allows it, that you'll get credit (if you're looking to get some), etc.

Realistically, they can't call about 4000+ students to make sure they're all eligible.

For my school they send the list to their faculty contacts which is our Career Services. No one even checks it here and most likely won't at your school if they don't have an established contact for the program.

Disney makes the list available but they don't care if anyone does anything with it.

For my school they send the list to their faculty contacts which is our Career Services. No one even checks it here and most likely won't at your school if they don't have an established contact for the program.

Disney makes the list available but they don't care if anyone does anything with it.

That's what I thought was most likely but I think I'm one of the first from my school to do it so I had no idea if I was completely off base or what. Thanks for your reply.

My school didn't accept anything from the Disney World College or Profession Internship Program so what I did was end up waiting until I was a senior. You are allowed to participate in the programs for 1 year after you graduate. So I graduate in June, and leave for Disney World a week or so later, and I don't have to worry about coming back for more classes or anything like that... It's just another option if you're school doesn't approve of the programs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter