Scheduling FP during Spring Break

BZMomNJ

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

We just decided to add 2 days at MK before our cruise next April. We haven't been to WDW yet, but did DL last November

Hoping to hit 7DMT and the 3 mountains, HM, Pirates, Peter Pan and possibly Enchanted Tales with Belle. Everything else would be a bonus, since we went off peak in DL and did almost everything.

The whole idea of selecting FP+ 60 days out is stressing me a little bit. Should I really be scheduling them as soon as our window opens at 7am that day?

I have a general plan for each day of the trip and my times aren't set in stone. But how likely is it that I'll be able to book 3 FP+ per day, somewhat close to the general times of day we'd prefer?

Are the FP as difficult to get as some of the ADRS like BOG?

Is it likely we'd be able to book additional fast passes on site once we'be used our 1st three? We'll be in MK Thursday 4/6 and Friday 4/7. I realize it will be a zoo all month but flights were cheaper for us to come in 3 days early so we figured we would apply the "savings" to some park time.

Appreciate your thoughts/suggestions!

Yes, schedule them the instant the window opens. 7DMT is a must or you won't get it unless you're on the dot. Belle will be the other one that will likely go fast.

Yes, schedule them the instant the window opens. 7DMT is a must or you won't get it unless you're on the dot. Belle will be the other one that will likely go fast.
I was hoping to head straight there 1st thing when we arrived on Thursday. Park opens at 9 and we expect to be on the bus from AoA by 7:45. Is it silly to think we can get on this with a reasonable time if we are at Rope Drop? Or should I make a FP for later in the day and still try to Hut that one ASAP.

As long as you're on on your 60 days mark, you don't have to get on right at 7am. If you're up and able then boom them then, if not you'll still be fine a few hours later.

Are the FP as difficult to get as some of the ADRS like BOG?

7DMT and Peter Pan will be, so yes, you need to be up at 7am once you're 60 days out and be flexible.

You will be able to get more FP once you've used the first three, but the biggie rides won't be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter