Scheduling fast passes tonight eeekkk

Tinkerbellerella84

Mouseketeer
We have had a crazy couple weeks with the family so I'm finally sitting down to figure out fast passes.....can some of you awesome people help me out with the musts for FP?

MK: elsa and anna is a must for my soon to be 5 year old. The drawfs mine train isn't a must for us.

Any help you can give in each park would be so so sooooo helpful! We will also have a medical pass for my son as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Start on your last MK Day first for A & E if that works for you. Your chances the further out you try the better. How many days are you going?

The best use in order for each park (i made my selections at 12am and finish at 1:15am today)

Magic Kingdom

Anna and Elsa (further in your trip)
If you want to watch fireworks in The hub Whishes
Seven dwarfs mine train
Peter Pan
Splash mountain
Pirates of the Carribean
Jungle Cruise
Buzz Lightyear Space range spin
The haunted mansion
Jungle Cruise

Epcot

Groupe A
Soarin
Test track
Illuminations (good spot but you have to stand up all The Time)
Living with The land

Groupe B
Mission Space (Green or Orange The fast pass is good for the two)
Spaceship Earth
Others are easy to walk up

Hollywood studios

Groupe A
Toy story Midway mania
Tour of terror
Rock n roller coaster
Fantasmic

Groupe B
Star tours
Frozen sing a long
Stunt show
Indiana Jones

Animal Kingdom

Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro safari
Khali River Rapids
Dinosaur

Last edited:
I would FOR SURE add Seven Dwarfs Mine Train to that MK list. Certainly ahead of Pirates. 7DMT is still averaging a 50-120 min wait! The fireworks and parade viewing spots are also going fast - but you still have to get there before your FP time, or you'll be squished. Better than fighting for a spot two hours before though!

YES - Anna and Elsa should always be the first grab - but often times, it's already taken by folks who arrive earlier in the week - which is why you should always try for later in the week first.

Everyone has provided great feedback & helpful links. I'd reconsider 7DMT. Its fantastic!

Quick question. Say if Iv planed a day at AK (or somewher not MK) made ADR for there but the only day I can get Elsa and Anna FP is the same day I'd have to make all 3 FP reservations for MK as you can't mix and match parks? Eg can have E&A at MK and two other things at another park?

Quick question. Say if Iv planed a day at AK (or somewhere not MK) made ADR for there but the only day I can get Elsa and Anna FP is the same day I'd have to make all 3 FP reservations for MK as you can't mix and match parks? Eg can have E&A at MK and two other things at another park?

All three FPs have to be at the same park.

Nightmare! I don't particularly want to plan ADR for one park and then have to spend the day at another as it's the only day I could do a certain thing. But I'm hoping if I get in early with booking FP for start of February trip I should be able to get what I want as it won't be mega packed...(here's hoping lol)

We are there from Nov 10th thru 19th and then 19th thru 22nd (going to the beach and seaworld 2 of those days) I'm hoping to grab E and A on the 16th if possible.

Thank you guys so much!

Friend of mine went in June and they met A&E several times without FP. If your child can do a late night that seems to be the best time to meet them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter