Scheduling CRT

crbalb

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had problems getting CRT for breakfast with this new 180+10? We are going to WDW the week of Christmas, and can't make ressies until June 27. CM at DVC MS told me that CRT isn't booking as quickly due to the pay in full/2 TS credits. Let me know how it has gone for those of you who have tried lately!!

Thanks!

I booked CRT this morning for Dec 9, which is 180 days out, today. I was not able to book it with the 180 + 10 rule. I do not know why. I was able to book other reservations with the 180 + 10 rule. I did try different times during the week with different CMs, each time I was told it is sold out. I was also told each day prior to Dec 9 was sold out. So today, up at 5:55 to call at their time 7:00 to grap a table for four. It is the eating request both kids wanted DD8 at trip time and DS 5.

They only release a very few amount of tables for the new perk of 180 +10 and hold back the rest of the table for the 'true' 180 day mark from when you want to eat.

Most have better luck at the true 180 days than the 180 +`10 way.

I booked my 180 + 10 this morning. The nice CM tried to find anything all week for CRT. It was all booked up. (Dec 10 - 14th). The 180 for the day I want to go is this Friday. She encouraged me to keep trying to call back, since times open back up as people cancel/change their ADR's.

I got everything else though. Le Cellier was on a different day than I originally wanted. But we have park hoppers, so it really doesn't matter all that much to us. I may keep checking on that one as well, just in case our preferred date opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter