Schedule of shows at the parks

babsd218

Earning My Ears
Are there any posted time for the shows at DW, or do I have to wait to get there to see what time? I would like to know when the playhouse disney times are, but I am not sure if I can find that prior to going. I want to try schedule some days around the few shows we want to see.

Thank you soo much for the information. This is our first trip and I am starting to get the hang of this planning thing. :wave:

Thanks you babsd218 for frosting me! I'll figure it out (somehow....) :rotfl:

thanks for asking this, i have many of our ADR planned around show times and i have read where some have had issues with times being moved around.

Thanks for the frosting as well, babsd218. It's really exciting, I haven't gotten anything extra since being on the DIS. Have a great time on your trip!!!

Will he add the show times for Holidays around the World?

You're welcome froggy33 and whosgirl's! That was my first extra as well. It was just as exciting to pass it along. :cheer2: Enjoy your trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter