Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

Your wedding is going to be gorgeous ! Very glamour filled i'm sure! The dress is sooo pretty ! Congrats !

I actually like the red dress better than the black and white one. I liked that one as well, but the shade of red truly rocks! Very 1940's glamour. :)

Were very into the 1940's and 50's so thats the look i wanted for my B.M :goodvibes

Your wedding is going to be gorgeous ! Very glamour filled i'm sure! The dress is sooo pretty ! Congrats !

AAWWW thank you, i hope it will be you can never have too much glamour!

Wow your plans sound great!!!! Can't wait to hear more. I love the BM, it's gorgeous!! I really like the outfit DF will be wearing, are you going to post a pic of how they look soon?;)

Thanks alot camara, and by the way what dose DF stand for? :confused3 i see everyone writting it and i'm like :confused:

I love the dress, the first one too. I love your hair as well. Everything sounds awesome and I can't wait to see it all put together. :thumbsup2

I cant wait to see everything together either, i can't wait and it seems so far away :sad1:

Our wedding favors arrived!

ieedjq.jpg

I'm so excited, there really cute and each one is in it's own little box with a ribbon tied round it that says And they lived happily ever after...
There so pretty i want to give them to everyone now :goodvibes

Aw, those favours are really cute and I love seeing all your pictures!

I love that look for men but it wouldn't suit my DF, bless him, he has skinny legs :rotfl:

The bridesmaid dress is especially gorgeous - I also liked the b&w but that red is stunning :lovestruc

Oh my goodness, Scarlet -- that dress is exquisite! I love it in both colors but the red is so outrageously glamorous. Your "look" is going to be so gorgeous! Oh, and that ensemble for Pete is going to have all the girls swooning!!! :faint: I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding! :goodvibes

I love the color of the dresses-it is beautiful and the I love the coaches!:goodvibes Looking forward to hearing more of your plans

Wow the red dress is awesome!! And your candle favors are soo cute!!! Where did you get htem???

Oh my goodness, Scarlet -- that dress is exquisite! I love it in both colors but the red is so outrageously glamorous. Your "look" is going to be so gorgeous! Oh, and that ensemble for Pete is going to have all the girls swooning!!! :faint: I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding! :goodvibes

HAHA! Thank you i know i'll be swooning i can't wait to see him in it :love:

I love the color of the dresses-it is beautiful and the I love the coaches!:goodvibes Looking forward to hearing more of your plans
AAWWW thank you :hug: everyone seems to love the BM dress :goodvibes

Wow the red dress is awesome!! And your candle favors are soo cute!!! Where did you get htem???

The candle's were from a little wedding shop were i live

I've been a bit hesitant about posting my dress just incase my DF started snooping as he's desperate to see my dress :rotfl:
Anyway here it is
donqf9.jpg

As soon as i put it on i was in love with it know you can't see in this really bad pic but it sparkles like theres pixie dust all around it! :cloud9:
I was so shocked when i got this dress because i went in the shop so sure i was going to get a red wedding dress and they looked nice but more like princess ball gowns princess: but when i put on this dress i felt like a real Disney Bride :bride: hehe, It takes six months to make I'm so excited i want it right now :cutie:

I've been a bit hesitant about posting my dress just incase my DF started snooping as he's desperate to see my dress :rotfl:
Anyway here it is
donqf9.jpg

As soon as i put it on i was in love with it know you can't see in this really bad pic but it sparkles like theres pixie dust all around it! :cloud9:
I was so shocked when i got this dress because i went in the shop so sure i was going to get a red wedding dress and they looked nice but more like princess ball gowns princess: but when i put on this dress i felt like a real Disney Bride :bride: hehe, It takes six months to make I'm so excited i want it right now :cutie:

OMG that dress is gorgeous!!!!! Who is it by? I love it!!!! I know what you mean about wanting to wear it now, mine is taking 7 months, and I'm desperate to put it on. I just figure it'll be worth the wait!

OMG that dress is gorgeous!!!!! Who is it by? I love it!!!! I know what you mean about wanting to wear it now, mine is taking 7 months, and I'm desperate to put it on. I just figure it'll be worth the wait!

Thank you :goodvibes the designer is called carol li couture, i can't believe how i fell in love with this dress :lovestruc

Scarlet - Your gown is exquisitely beautiful! :lovestruc It is soooo much like mine! It really is a fairy tale princess gown!

This isn't the dress I'm getting but it is the tiara and veil I'm getting, my sis said i look like Ariel when she's getting married in this one HEHE

1z6d309.jpg

This is one of the red dresses i tried on, i just didn't feel enough like a Bride in it

2a0mj6.jpg

Sadly i didn't get a photo of me in the dress i bought, the lady was a bit of a snob and told us off for taking photos :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter