• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scariest Ride Poll!

Which is the scariest ride at Disney!

• The Tower of Terror

• Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

• It's a Small World

• Tea Cups

• Mount Everest

• Splash Mountain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xiarra

Mouseketeer
What ride is the scariest ride?

The Tower of Terror :scared1:

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (AKA The Snot Rocket)... if you want to know why we call it that just let me know! ;)

It's a Small World :rolleyes1

The Tea Cups (hey, have you ever really got those things spinning!) :eek:

Expedition Everest :scared:

Splash Mountain :sick:

...by far the SCARIEST ride is the monorail - when you are riding it for the last time before you leave for MCO.........:sad:

The ride that freaks me out the most is Dinosaur. But that's not an option here so my next scariest is TOT. I really don't like the dark places!

I was going to say that the scariest ride didn't make your list. It's DINOSAUR! But i chose Mt. Everest!

I haven't rode Mount Everest yet , so the fear of the unknown is what has me afraid. I know my stomach is going to be in knots while waiting my turn in line. :scared:

:dance3: 22 Days till DISNEY WORLD!:dance3:

I haven't rode Mount Everest yet , so the fear of the unknown is what has me afraid. I know my stomach is going to be in knots while waiting my turn in line. :scared:

:dance3: 22 Days till DISNEY WORLD!:dance3:

Last time we went to Disney, I couldn't even entertain the thought of that coaster... as a kid I didn't know what fear was... but now.... forget it.. if it spins, whirls, drops, goes upside down... I can't do it.... :rotfl2:

It was all that my husband coud do, to get me to ride the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.... he did get me on the tower of terror twice....

One time I was on the euphoria of getting married the next day, so I was not in the right frame of mind to really understand what I was doing :scared1: .... the next trip, I felt bad that he was going on by himself... so I said to myself... You went on it in 2004, it obviously wasn't that bad :) .... UM... I guess rides are different when you are "sober" and not on a high about getting married at Disney... IT WAS THE SCARIEST RIDE OF MY LIFE.... and to boot they put me in the FIRST ROW. :scared: ... you should have seen the picture the ride took.... :rotfl: I was hanging on to my husband for dear life :hug: .... I had my head burried in his shoulder I didn't look up during the whole ride....:eek:

Oh... I am getting nauseous just thinking about it...

The scariest ride hands down is I-4 to Epcot Center Dr. to World Dr.

Yet, I voted for R-n-R -- zero to 58 in 2.8 seconds -- 4.5 Gs on the first inversion -- corkscrews -- in the dark.

The Tower of Monetary Discomfort was a close second.

I voted for ToT. It is the fear of not knowing when you are going to get dropped that gets me everytime.

I've only done RnRC, the Teacups, and it's a small world from your list..the others terrify me! So they all get my vote. I hope to do Splash this trip..and mayyyyyyyybe EE, that's a big maybe..and never, ever ToT..my worst fear - I haaaaate huge drops - as a ride!! I run for the hills. :scared1: But I'll giddily jump onto RnRC..and still freak and have a "What am I doing?!" moment waiting for launch!

One time I was on the euphoria of getting married the next day, so I was not in the right frame of mind to really understand what I was doing :scared1: ....

Hopefully you're talking about riding the ride here :lmao:

Scarriest ride for me is Small World, have nightmares of getting stuck on that ride and listnening to that song in endless loops :scared1:

Hopefully you're talking about riding the ride here :lmao:

Scarriest ride for me is Small World, have nightmares of getting stuck on that ride and listnening to that song in endless loops :scared1:

:lmao: :rotfl: ..... Yes, definately the riding the ride... :rotfl:

The scariest one for me is Dinosaur, but I voted for EE since I got freaked out the first time I rode it. I also used to be scared of Alien Encounter before Stitch took it over.

TOT. DH keeps saying we need to ride it again next time we go. I just can't bring myself to do it. I hate that free fall feeling!:scared1:

ToT, hands down. I'm a coaster freak... you can launch me, flip me through loops, send me plummeting down a 200-foot drop at a 90-degree angle (SheikRa), dangle me, I'm fine with that. But something about the ToT just freaks me right out. The most lowering part of it scaring me so badly is that my 4 1/2-year-old DD loves that darned thing. It's depressing when a preschooler is braver than I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter