Scariest movie you have ever seen?

I don't really do horror... Pink Floyd's -The Wall gave me nightmares for a couple days. I think that was more of a musical than a horror, but it really freaked me out.

For other creepy, non-gory films I'd also recommend a couple 60's greats The Innocents (ghost movie), and once again I'll mention Carnival of Souls.
Speaking of The Innocents…

I finished watching Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor… turns out that Bly Manor is loosely based on the same M.R. James novel as The Innocents, “Turn of the Screw”. I will say The Innocents was actually creepier than Bly Manor, IMO, yet they worked with much less.

Hill House, I never read the book, but the show is far different from the original movie The Haunting and the Liam Neeson remake. I enjoyed it much more than Bly manor. Some really fun ghost scenes, like that basement!

Along with Midnight Mass, these shows are all the work of Mike Flanagan, and I couldn’t help notice many of the same cast and elements appearing in all these series.

Speaking of The Innocents…

I finished watching Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor… turns out that Bly Manor is loosely based on the same M.R. James novel as The Innocents, “Turn of the Screw”. I will say The Innocents was actually creepier than Bly Manor, IMO, yet they worked with much less.

Hill House, I never read the book, but the show is far different from the original movie The Haunting and the Liam Neeson remake. I enjoyed it much more than Bly manor. Some really fun ghost scenes, like that basement!

Along with Midnight Mass, these shows are all the work of Mike Flanagan, and I couldn’t help notice many of the same cast and elements appearing in all these series.
The same actors came together to make the new Netflix series Midnight Mass. Another one to binge watch.

There was a scene from Salem's lot, of a window w something in it, that scared me for YEARS! definitely one of the scariest things I saw during that time!
It was probably the little vampire kid, scratching at the window trying to get into his freinds bedroom....on the second floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter