scareist character in horror movie

glindasdaughter

Coming and going by bubble
what is the scariest character you've ever seen in a horror movie that really gives you the creeps just thinking about?

I don't like the boogeyman. He is freaky. Nor do I like devils or anything, those freek me out.

i would have to say chucky.. i dont know its somthing about little ppl that frightens me.. and also the way he sneaks around and can hide just about anywhere.. and the leprecon from the scarey leprecon movies..

untitled.jpg

I REALLY hate horror movies and they play on my mind for MONTHS!! :rotfl: :blush: I just can't watch them and it's weird because I WANT to see some of them but I just can't bring myself too. It's like, i really love reading about Jack The Ripper but I REALLY regretted it afterwards!!! it's the curiousity getting to me! :rotfl:

Donna
xxx

Kane in See No Evil.

Okay probably not, but I'm not a big horror movie fan so yeah.

Stitch_Baby I have the same thing. Except, I can read about scary things but I cant bring myself to see horror movies. I'm not a big fan of scary movies!! :rolleyes2

I LOVE horror movies. the elaborate monsters and creatures don't scare me. the people in horror movies scare me. I know that no boogie man is going to crawl out from under my bed and eat me. But that someone in town is a serial killer or something like that could be true.

oo oo not from a movie but the empty child from doctor who creeps me out "mummy, are you my mummy? muummmmyyyy, let me in there are bombs i'm scared mummy" it's just how he says anything like that... oh and the cybermen (humans with metal skins or a robot with a human brain without any emotions), the daleks, clockwork robots (it scared me because after watching it and i went to sleep i heard the ticking from my clock but i can never hear my clock tick because i have a fan on every night...), etc. basically most of the monsters from doctor who are freaky, scary and creepy... (oh i never watch horror films hate them i do)

You always think of the most creative topics! :goodvibes I would have to say, any kind of ghost, like not spmepne covered inn a white sheet ghost, the ones that walk around moaning, and you can see a vast shadow. :eek:

tashasKraz4WDW said:
i would have to say chuckie.. i dont know its somthing about little ppl that frightens me.. and also the way he sneaks around and can hide just about anywhere.. and the leprecon from the scarey leprecon movies..
OH I HATE THOSE TWO TOO! I can take Freddy, michael,jason but not Chuckey! The leprechaun dosn't freak me out anymore but he used to.

I'd deff say Samara from the ring - damn she scared me. ew. i hate her. she ruined my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter