• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scarecrow Stalk *Update

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
I thought I saw from OI that the Scarecrow Stalk scavenger hunt is taking place or about to take place. Anyone know any details on this yet?

I did a bit of googling and it looks like fun!

I tried to post the link but the site was banned here. Just try googling Scarecrow Stalk Universal.

I saw it on Twitter… from a site that I don’t believe is supposed to be named here. Posted 4 days ago. Claimed that it’s returning this year and that it will be in both Studios and IoA. The post said maps aren’t yet available but were to be supposedly sold later that day… or the following day- I forget. Didn’t know if anyone who’s there now noticed any of this.

I just chatted with a team member and they said yes scarecrow stalk has started this year and it cost $10 for the map.

I just chatted with a team member and they said yes scarecrow stalk has started this year and it cost $10 for the map.

Is it one map for both parks?

Also, are they doing regular trick or treating like last year in IOA? And is there any word if they are letting people dress up again?

I actually know nothing else about it other than it’s a scavenger hunt with a small prize at the end… I think a little bag of candy. I would assume it’s just one map. Our first time at UO was last month but will be going again very soon. We’re hoping to experience this event. I did have luck finding out the above info by typing in ‘Team Member’ in chat (from UO app) then typing my question. I’m just glad it’ll definitely be going on while we’re there.

Last edited:
I actually know nothing else about it other than it’s a scavenger hunt with a small prize at the end… I think a little bag of candy. I would assume it’s just one map. Our first time at UO was last month but will be going again very soon. We’re hoping to experience this event. I did have luck finding out the above info by typing in ‘Team Member’ in chat (from UO app) then typing my question. I’m just glad it’ll definitely be going on while we’re there.

We did it last year but I don't remember having to pay for the map. But last year was a very strange year. I will say it was really fun last year and we got a lot of great photos.

We did it last year but I don't remember having to pay for the map. But last year was a very strange year. I will say it was really fun last year and we got a lot of great photos.

Ya, I thought it would be free like the Christmas tree scavenger hunt event.

Ya, I thought it would be free like the Christmas tree scavenger hunt event.
The Mardi Gras one was paid this year. I think it’s because there is a little prize at the end so you’re basically paying for the prize. I’m pretty sure you can go through and find the displays on your own for free (we saw many of the Mardi Gras ones in passing), but it won’t be “official,” and no prize for completion.

The Mardi Gras one was paid this year. I think it’s because there is a little prize at the end so you’re basically paying for the prize. I’m pretty sure you can go through and find the displays on your own for free (we saw many of the Mardi Gras ones in passing), but it won’t be “official,” and no prize for completion.

There was a prize at the end of the Christmas tree hunt one when we did it. That was pre-pandemic.

Well we didn’t do it this past trip which was this past weekend but our goal is to try it in two weeks. Just saw a RixFlix video where he explained it a bit. $10 which you get a chocolate bar and the map is inside the wrapper. Then they give you a little bag and get a candy at each location that you find a scarecrow.

Information on ScareCrow Stalk

74359A30-DE4B-4591-8179-036E706D9492.jpeg

You purchase the candy bar for $10 and inside the wrapper is the map of all the places that have vignettes. You also receive a small trick or treat bag.

There are locations on the map in CityWalk, IOA and US.

You have your map stamped at each location and receive two pieces of candy in your bag.

There is no prize on completion of your map.

There is no active trick or treating at this time aside from the ScareCrow Stalk.

Vignette at MIB
C78386E0-475B-4CB6-8CA7-85083FB341F2.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter