scanning 12 x 12 layouts

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
i have been working really hard on my disney pages -- haven't posted here much but I do lurk :)

anyhow -- how do you all scan your 12 x 12 layouts? i don't think it'll fit on my scanner - should I take pics and post? I would love to share my favorites from time to time, as much as the DIS site allows me to post.

ohMom, I don't have an answer for you but I can't wait for you to figure it out so that I can check out your layouts. I love looking at everyone's layouts when I should be working on my own Disney album. I keep putting it off because everytime I look at my pictures I want to go back!!:teeth:

We usually take pictures of our 12 x 12 layouts with our digital. I find that easier to do than trying to figure out how to scan them.

I just scan my pages on a regular scanner. For a 2 page spread you have to scan it four times. You basically, scan each side of the layout. Overlapping the parts that you scanned. Then, you can stitch the the pages together to create a 12 by 12 page. Hopefully, I am making sense. The scanned layouts have to overlapped so, that the stitching software can find the common elements on the page and know where to stitch together. I'm sure I sound greek right now. I've lost my stitching software otherwise, I'd give you the name of it. I'm going to have buy a new one since, the old one is on the old computer. I think, ours came with HP printer software package but not sure....

GL

thank you :)

this week got out of control -- had to forego my usual scrapbooking day even! i had high hopes for myself in the April challenge -- oh well

I will try to get some layouts in next week -- i'm anxious too!

thank you :)

this week got out of control -- had to forego my usual scrapbooking day even! i had high hopes for myself in the April challenge -- oh well

I will try to get some layouts in next week -- i'm anxious too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter