Scandal! (May contain spoilers)

Well ladies what did you think of tonight??? The last 30 seconds always leaves me hanging. I knew Josie's sister set the laptop incident up. But with the next episode I'm definitely looking forward to Huck dealing with Quinn. I don't think he will kill her, just scare her. I also can't wait to learn more about Olivia's mom. One of my friends tweeted that she thinks her mom is over B613 and ya know after watching, that could definitely be a possibility, I mean she did eat her wrist and stab a man. And what did you guys think of Fitz and the house???? Jack is back to the friend zone and mad about it. LOL.

Well it's obvious with Olivia's mother and father not everything is black and white around good and bad. :coffee:

And Cyrus, oh Cyrus......

And he had such a great line with Mellie - wish I could remember.

Mellie had a great one last week.

VP: (about the baby - with a motherly smile):

Oh he's getting so big, isn't he?

Mellie (with zero motherly thought :rotfl2:):

He's huge....

And then she goes directly on to something else. :rotfl2: Priceless writing and wonderful acting.

So I just caught up watching all 3 seasons. I really do enjoy the show. I love the whole idea of the fixer and her gladiators trying to solve all of these issues.

What I don't like about the show, which is kinda crazy since it's pretty much the reason why it is named Scandal, is Olive and Fitz's affair. I HATE it. lol I think she's crazy going back and forth with him. I think he's a jerk and a spoiled brat. Their relationship doesn't seem natural to me. And, come on. He built her a house, while he's still president and married? :rolleyes:

I think the show could stand on its own without the sex affair. Let's face it, that's all that relationship is about anyway. Sex. Sex sells though!

Other than that, I think it's a great show! lol

So I just caught up watching all 3 seasons. I really do enjoy the show. I love the whole idea of the fixer and her gladiators trying to solve all of these issues.

What I don't like about the show, which is kinda crazy since it's pretty much the reason why it is named Scandal, is Olive and Fitz's affair. I HATE it. lol I think she's crazy going back and forth with him. I think he's a jerk and a spoiled brat. Their relationship doesn't seem natural to me. And, come on. He built her a house, while he's still president and married? :rolleyes:

I think the show could stand on its own without the sex affair. Let's face it, that's all that relationship is about anyway. Sex. Sex sells though!

Other than that, I think it's a great show! lol

Listen I am one on here that speaks of Jake. ;) So I get it. I hate that she lets the back and forth go on and I do feel like the President is very weak at times. And I find part of him and them very annoying.

However, that relationship is about more than sex.

I think there a lot of people that feel like they married the wrong person for them. More than we probably even realize. Not about trying. Not about being loyal. Just the realization that they are not with the right person. And feel trapped.

Hugh Jackman, who is happily married, in love and for a long time has openly said and I'm not quoting verbatim, "I feel so sorry for friends and loved ones who meet the person for them after they're married". He's said he's seen it and knew with such intense certainty that his wife was for him at such a young age that he feels compassion for those who get that certainty later. That he's seen some of his friends marry, to just marry so to speak, and meet someone later in life and feel like they can't simply leave. It can't be easy for some. Truly.

But then again in the flashback the Mellie/Fitz marriage was different so who knows. :rolleyes1

Cyrus sent a reporter there to get pictures of Sally's husband coming on to James. He never thought James would go for it, but it is his fault for sending James there and putting him in that situation. He is an arrogant person that thinks he can do anything to anyone but people will stay loyal to him.

I still like him though :rotfl:.

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

He's so completely arrogant. ;)

Even my friend, who doesn't really watch it said "is he playing his husband AGAIN?". :rotfl: It's not funny but the fact that he thinks people are puppets.......:rolleyes1

I want to know what happened to Fitz and Mellie. They were very in love before. Think he found out about the rape and that their child isn't his but is his dad's? Or maybe he knows that kid isn't his but think Mellie had an affair?

I just watched Thursdays episode! I was unsure IF I was going to be able to see it because of China, but I found a website that I could watch it on with no problems! Yay!

Olivia's mom and her wrist freaked me out! But her break out! I will have to tell the group I am here with about that!

Huck and Quinn, well I think he could end her and that would be ok with me. But, I have already stated I don't love her character!

I just watched Thursdays episode! I was unsure IF I was going to be able to see it because of China, but I found a website that I could watch it on with no problems! Yay!

Olivia's mom and her wrist freaked me out! But her break out! I will have to tell the group I am here with about that!

Huck and Quinn, well I think he could end her and that would be ok with me. But, I have already stated I don't love her character!

I'm not sure that there's anyone who likes her character. popcorn::

Anyone? ;)

The wrist scene was awful to watch. :crazy2:

Are you settled in? How is it? Enjoying? What part?

I lived in Japan for a bit. Obviously very different countries. But life away. Far away.

And I'm older so it was snail mail or phone back then. And phone was out most of the time because it was beyond expensive to talk overseas then. No computers. No email. But got tons of mail. Loved mail.

Travelling is so much different now. :thumbsup2 Nice for friendships and loved ones.

It is great! There is a lot of walking yesterday a group of us walked just over 10 miles and I have the worst blisters on my feet!

I have only been able to talk to my cousin because we talk every day and maybe because she is smarter than my brother and father. She too used to live in japan and we did the Skype thing every day when she was there so we are old pros, and we Skype almost every day in America.

The internet is a not always good here or you get kicked off every few minutes. I am using a VPN to get to blocked websites that I feel like i NEED, disboards, Facebook, my blog.

So far it is great, but I am going to Pizza Hut for dinner!

Since Kerrie is now pregnant in real life, maybe she and Fitz conceived in the house that night:thumbsup2and there will have to be some big decisions made next year.
As far as MOM, I have to go back and re-watch the conversation between her and hubby...seems I heard him say something that would tie her to the specific reason the plane had to go down...I think she's the brains behind something. Too many black-ops survival techniques and the fact she seems to boss him around even though he thinks she doesn't.
I am a fan of Fitz and Olivia:worship:but I am observing Sondra's tendency to take relationships with depth & realism and repeat patterns (ie: Grey's Anatomy) over and over again. I'm hoping the series has a finite end instead of a long painful demise.

Since Kerrie is now pregnant in real life, maybe she and Fitz conceived in the house that night:thumbsup2and there will have to be some big decisions made next year.
As far as MOM, I have to go back and re-watch the conversation between her and hubby...seems I heard him say something that would tie her to the specific reason the plane had to go down...I think she's the brains behind something. Too many black-ops survival techniques and the fact she seems to boss him around even though he thinks she doesn't.
I am a fan of Fitz and Olivia:worship:but I am observing Sondra's tendency to take relationships with depth & realism and repeat patterns (ie: Grey's Anatomy) over and over again. I'm hoping the series has a finite end instead of a long painful demise.

Oh she is the brains behind something. :thumbsup2

I loved your line she seems to boss him around even though he thinks she doesn't.

A PP poster said the pregnancy will not be written into the show.

And as for Grey's Anatomy - bang on - painful.

I want to know what happened to Fitz and Mellie. They were very in love before. Think he found out about the rape and that their child isn't his but is his dad's? Or maybe he knows that kid isn't his but think Mellie had an affair?

I think it will be interesting to see.

Happy that they waiting for the three seasons to show us. It makes it more impactful.

It is great! There is a lot of walking yesterday a group of us walked just over 10 miles and I have the worst blisters on my feet!

I have only been able to talk to my cousin because we talk every day and maybe because she is smarter than my brother and father. She too used to live in japan and we did the Skype thing every day when she was there so we are old pros, and we Skype almost every day in America.

The internet is a not always good here or you get kicked off every few minutes. I am using a VPN to get to blocked websites that I feel like i NEED, disboards, Facebook, my blog.

So far it is great, but I am going to Pizza Hut for dinner!

Enjoy! :goodvibes

Wonderful on your cousin. That helps to have contact. :thumbsup2

Your line about your father and brother had me laughing. :rotfl2: My niece is in Nairobi and she said to me the other day "please tell Grandpa he has to use the country code". ;)

Blisters suck. It's hard not to keep them. I walk a lot here - downtown does that to you and I'm forever wrapping my feet. There are some rolled up bandages that really work well. They're sticky and can be rolled out and cut.

Good idea with the bandages! I will have to look for them. I really only go to one store here in Shanghai. The like 7-11 ish store between the mall/metro and the hotel. We have chosen this one because they have COLD drinks! It is pretty much the best thing ever! Well when all you are served is hot or warm drinks.

One of the best shows on tv!! I am going to watch last night's episode again. Sometimes I find that I miss things and need to watch again. I didn't think that Huck would kill Quinn and what about Liv's mom and what about Sally? Wow!

Huck said he wasn't going to kill her but he was in his torture zone and enjoying it. He's all about Liv.

Sally snapped. She's "handled". Did it herself. What a serous scandalous presidency!

If Liv hadn't been in emotional shock she would have realized that thing about her mom earlier.

Ok so what did the mom do as Marie 22 years ago? She was a terrorist?

Loved last nights episode, but I must say ever since Mama Pope came on the scene I knew something wasn't right with her. There was just so many good parts! I still want to know who this mystery person is that has Harrison spooked all the time. Also I'm a little sad that they cut scandals season by 4 episodes. Rumor is due to Kerry's pregnancy.

Loved last nights episode, but I must say ever since Mama Pope came on the scene I knew something wasn't right with her. There was just so many good parts! I still want to know who this mystery person is that has Harrison spooked all the time. Also I'm a little sad that they cut scandals season by 4 episodes. Rumor is due to Kerry's pregnancy.

The mysterious person is Harrison's former boss. He was convicted of insider trading and served quite a bit of time. Harrison testified against him and was let off with 6 months. Harrison's pretty sure he's about to pay for the betrayal if his former boss manages to return to the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter