Scandal! (May contain spoilers)

From a story point of view, it would be more scandalous for Fitz to the father but I would be surprised if Olivia Pope has a baby. It's a life altering event which does not slide into Olivia's life at this time and would change the focus of the show.

The twist would be Fitz still loving her even though it's Jake's. You are right about her lifestyle and the baby.

The twist would be Fitz still loving her even though it's Jake's. You are right about her lifestyle and the baby.

Oh I get that twist. I just think it would be more interesting for the president to have a child outside his marriage especially if she's in a relationship with Jake. It's something else that would forever tie the two of them together.

They have all been on all the talk shows this week. I can't wait for tonight's episode we get to learn about Mellie and we have a new client Olivia's mother!

Since it's two hours until the west coast feed ---------------

I'll I can say is OMG, what an episode!!! :stir:

AND Kerry Washington is on Chelsea Lately tonight.

This episode was so much!!! I definitely called who Omar really was early on and Quinn is so dumb!!! I loved every minute of it and cant wait to learn more about her mom next week!

This episode was so much!!! I definitely called who Omar really was early on and Quinn is so dumb!!! I loved every minute of it and cant wait to learn more about her mom next week!

Well you are thinking more than me. :lmao:
I gotta watch again tomorrow on watchabc.com w/headphones in. Too many distractions in my house.
So Mama Pope looked like in some kid of lock up facility but she did not seem very hostile toward Rowan/Eli- that confused me.
Boy.... so many questions but glad Fitz did not kill her mom.
Big Jerry....:crazy2: :sick:

I gotta watch again tomorrow on watchabc.com w/headphones in. Too many distractions in my house.

So funny. :rotfl2:

You should see me when football isn't changed to Scandal on time. :rotfl2: I"m like "I HAVE TO SEE THE FIRST PART!!!". You truly have to pay attention.

I knew when they said that someone got off the plane that it was going to be Olivia's mom. I think that her dad might have a heart some where in his body/ maybe?

I can't stand Quinn, she drives me nuts.

Omg. Why the heck didn't Mellie say anything??? So their first kid is Fitz's dads??? They seemed so in love. I wonder what happened? Papa Pope is sick. He's kept mama locked up for 20 years! Quinn just needs to get off this show. She's so stupid. No one can help her. She needs to call the Gladiators but she won't. Idiot!

Quinn is to stupid to call but they will notice that she is missing and figure it out. Mr. Pope is sick! He likes locking people up in small spaces, I want to know how much of this Fitz knows.

I agree that Quinn is just a bad character. I am so tired of her; she is immature and I wish she was taken off the show. I know the 1st trial she really was innocent but this time she is a stone cold blooded killer and why should they get her off?
I also want more Olitz together. The hot and cold truly is so manipulative like a previous poster said. When I look at the 1st and 2nd season, they had a lot more loving/affectionate scenes together that really showed their chemistry. This season I barely feel they care for each other so it seems like it is going to be so forced when they do get "back together" (whatever that is these days).
There is someone I found by accident on Pinterest that seems to have inside info on the show. She posts pictures of a few scenes a couple episodes ahead. I think next week it was something about Vermont. Who knows what that's about.
I also heard they are not going to write Kerry Washington's pregnancy into the show which I am glad about. After Big Jerry Offspring Gate, I am sure I cannot handle another who's-the-daddy story.

m&m, do you have a link to that site? I'd love to check it out!

This show is so good!!! I was behind all season and just got caught up! Wow! That's really all you can say. Can't wait to see how some of these things play out! I found this episode to do an excellent job at making Mellie much more sympathetic. I really enjoyed the flashbacks. And I agree with previous posters, Quinn is quite annoying!

LOVED this episode. The scene with Mellie and Fitz's dad was so hard to watch but it gave me a new perspective on her - she's always been one of my favorites on this show. I also agree that Quinn is annoying. She seems like dead weight at this point, even though she is now part of B316 or whatever... I think she just didn't really have much to do for so long and now I don't really care about her character at all. Idk how to explain it...

m&m, do you have a link to that site? I'd love to check it out!

This show is so good!!! I was behind all season and just got caught up! Wow! That's really all you can say. Can't wait to see how some of these things play out! I found this episode to do an excellent job at making Mellie much more sympathetic. I really enjoyed the flashbacks. And I agree with previous posters, Quinn is quite annoying!

Sure- Here ya go!
There are a couple of things for next weeks episode but I refresh every day and I think in a few days she will post more on upcoming show/s.

http://www.pinterest.com/Eternityx2/operation-scandal/

Well ladies what did you think of tonight??? The last 30 seconds always leaves me hanging. I knew Josie's sister set the laptop incident up. But with the next episode I'm definitely looking forward to Huck dealing with Quinn. I don't think he will kill her, just scare her. I also can't wait to learn more about Olivia's mom. One of my friends tweeted that she thinks her mom is over B613 and ya know after watching, that could definitely be a possibility, I mean she did eat her wrist and stab a man. And what did you guys think of Fitz and the house???? Jack is back to the friend zone and mad about it. LOL.

Whether the pictures were real or staged, Cyrus was way out of line and definitely deserved to be taught a lesson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter