SCale of 1-10

mellowyellow2412

Earning My Ears
On a scale from 1-10 what you rate Kracken on for intensity?
For Journey to Atlantis? Also whhat type of ride is Journey to Atlantis. Is it fast paced, big drops? Feed back please!

I rate Kraken a 10, but them I'm something of a coaster scaredycat.

Journey to Atlantis is a hybrid flume/coaster ride. It's a flume ride most of the way with a short coaster segment about two thirds of the way through before a big drop at the end (not as high as Jurassic park River Adventure at Universal's IOA). A fun ride. You WILL get wet!

I thought the second drop WAS the roller coaster element. Please clarify this for me.

IOAfan

Kraken is FANTASTIC!! It's different from the Hulk or DD, so it's hard to compare intensity. I'd give it an 8.

That's what I thought. Thanks you guys.

I have one more question on J2A.

I've ridden it 3 times while on vacation (once in 1999, once in 2000 and once this year) and I never manage to remember all of it. I have one question in particular about a quote on this ride. After the log flume, when you turn the corner to go to the minor "bump", Allura says something. I thought she was either saying "Leaving so soon? I think not!" or "Think you're leaving? I think not!" Are any of these right or is there another possibility? Please help me out.

Thanks.

IOAfan

was that before the outer incline? I thought they play the music as you enter the "shrine" or whatever at the top of the incline.

Also, does anyone have a really good photo of the entire backside of Journey to Atlantis or know a site where I can get a good back photo?

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter