• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SCAL or MTC

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
Hi all was just wondering on your view of either SCAL or Make the Cut as hoping you can help me make my decision. So far all i've really seen is mixed reviews. The most useful information that i've received so far is that MTC is a lot younger in terms of a program but can already do everything that SCAL does and also that as well as being cheaper to start with MTC also will not charge for any major updates, they will all be free where as with SCAL they do.

Thanks for any more information/advise people can give, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your view.

Also by major updates I ment the major ones such as those who had scal had to repurchase when the major upgrade to scal 2 came in, its not a different program they just put in a big upgrade. Just makes me wonder if every time they put in a big upgrade will it cost me more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter