SBP Brides

sillykaren

Wishing upon a star...
What is your favorite pictures from portraits around the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club? I'm trying to compile a list for my photographer.

Also is there any fountains? I know there is a gorgeous fountain near the WP, but I don't ever remember seeing one. I'm still debating having a first look somewhere around the Boardwalk.

TIA! :goodvibes

This one is my favorite! I can't think of any fountains, though...

1402_3060N.jpg

I like this one with the lighthouse in the background:

JC022988-17-09.jpg

This one:

JC023668-17-09.jpg

And this one taken on the bridge:

JC019708-17-09-1.jpg

We actually went across to the Grand Floridian on the monorail (our car took us to the Contemporary Resort for dinner) and got photos with the fountain there:

JC024828-17-09.jpg

JC025128-17-09.jpg

I had also had photos by the fountain at POFQ in the morning by myself :thumbsup2

I like this one with the lighthouse in the background:

We actually went across to the Grand Floridian on the monorail (our car took us to the Contemporary Resort for dinner) and got photos with the fountain there:

JC024828-17-09.jpg

JC025128-17-09.jpg

I had also had photos by the fountain at POFQ in the morning by myself :thumbsup2

Kind of a random question, do you know if your calla lilies were mini or were they regular? I want to have hot pink calla lilies for my bouquet but they only come in mini and I'm not sure if Disney chargers more for mini!

AND I've always been a huge fan of your pictures! You are so photogenic! :goodvibes

I have a few form around there..
WillowTreeEdge.jpg

TheBoardwalkAntiqued.jpg

Boardwalk712-2.jpg

Photobooth.jpg

21635.jpg

What a good idea for this thread! There is a whole list i have going too.... I need the one of me and DF infront of the boardwalk sign being dipped! I want one at the photobooth... i think those are super cute. I LOVE the one carrie posted... and OH! i want one infront of ADH. If i think of anymore i'll let you knoW!

What a good idea for this thread! There is a whole list i have going too.... I need the one of me and DF infront of the boardwalk sign being dipped! I want one at the photobooth... i think those are super cute. I LOVE the one carrie posted... and OH! i want one infront of ADH. If i think of anymore i'll let you knoW!

I figured you'd like this one, Katie! :cool1:

Kind of a random question, do you know if your calla lilies were mini or were they regular? I want to have hot pink calla lilies for my bouquet but they only come in mini and I'm not sure if Disney chargers more for mini!

AND I've always been a huge fan of your pictures! You are so photogenic! :goodvibes

Thank you so much - that is a really kind thing to say :lovestruc :cloud9:

They were mini calla lilies in the bouquet, and they were just one of the basic bouquet choices included with the Escpae package, so no extra cost :thumbsup2 The boutonnieres were also minis, then my MOH had a single long stemmed regular calla lily - HTH!

I am so glad this tread came up! I just talked to my photographer yesterday. These pictures look amazing! Any other ideas?

I adore the Boardwalk area! Here's some of my favs and where they were taken:

On the stairs leading down to the boardwalk from the hotel

28.jpg

Against the red back drop of one of the booths (we did a lot of shots here)

37.jpg

In the Boardwalk Hotel, the hallway off to the right when you enter, with the big windows and hardwood floors

27.jpg

bs-w023.jpg

Just outside SBP

bs-w341.jpg

Here are some of my favorites around SBP and the Boardwalk!

On our way to SBP next to the white benches
Wedding49.jpg

On our way to the elevators... I loved the window
Wedding19.jpg

This is one of my favorites... I love that you can still see SBP in the background
Wedding108.jpg

A couple other locales:
120682-0475.jpg

A different view from the bridge:
120682-0417.jpg

120682-0412.jpg

We used the back staircase for our first look:
120682-0253-1.jpg

Random lamp post that we ended up with a some pics with:
120682-0217.jpg

The indoor staricase next to the Bellevue Lounge on the Inn side of the BW.
120682-1018.jpg

And I have a few candids that I like b/c of how they show how busy the BW was the night of our wedding and the contrast of the wedding party and the tourists:lmao::
232323232%7Ffp53244%3Enu%3D3234%3E449%3E7%3A3%3E2325449894634ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp53253%3Enu%3D3266%3E997%3E4%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323437%3B26859%3Anu0mrj

If you are looking for a fountain shot you can always walk over to the Swan/Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter