SB - what pics do regret NOT taking?

jenjie

DIS Veteran
As you put your scrapbook together, any thoughts on pics you wish you had taken, but didn't?

Mine include:

pics of kids on their first plane trip. We never even took our camera out at all at the airport or on the plane.

Cinderella castle by day. We have shots of small parts of it during the Cinderella Surprise Celebration and shots of it lit up at night. I wish we had gotten a full shot of it during the day.

I DEFINITELY wish for more pics with my parents. We were so wrapped up in our kids that we have very few pics of my parents, who took us on the trip. If I had it to do over, I would definitely take more pics of them - alone and with the kids.

Yep-our first trip we had no pics of the "journey" there...did get a couple this last time. Also didn't get pics of the theme park entrances-that would have been nice! Also wished I had more than one of the mouse himself!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I can't really think of any for the Disney trips themselves as I tend to shoot a LOT of pictures.

But there are plenty of everyday sorts of events that I've missed and I'm sure I'll wish for more of those as I work on various sections of kids' books.

Deb

I regret not taking enough pictures of my kids when they were born.Granted I do have a ton but many that should have been taken weren't such as...
Me being wheeled to the car
Me and seeing my baby for the first time. We have some but not the very first ones
Pictures of their hands and feet you know those comparison shots

After finally putting my son's baby album together I realized I have lots of pictures but very few of me and the kids. I think this is a problem with most scrappers/picture takers. So now I make sure shots are done with me in it.

I also wish I had taken more pictures taken when I was growing up and of my parents.

Other than that I think I have done a pretty good job!

I take lots of pics while at WDW so I think I have them all, but there are many other pics I wish I could have that I never thought of:

Kids first hair cut
DD losing her first tooth (I got DS and the other has not lost any yet),
Pics of their feet and hands when they were born.
Pics of our son who died shortly after birth.

We never thought of bringing a camera to the hospital with any of our births. This was all pre scrapping (for me at least). One thing I would recommend for anyone.

I also regret not taking enough baby pictures. My third was jipped. I do have a sujustion for when we forget our camera. My daughter was in a play at church . She was the ANGEL my other daughter was the lamb of God and some one took pictures of her because she was three and cute. When I put the page together I drew a beautiful picture of an angel and inserted a photo of my daughters face.not quite as good but worked and we wont forget that day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter