SB: I was so excited......

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I have not posted here in regard to scrapbooking but I just couldn't resist...I was so excited. Saturday dh had a golf thing in a town about 30 minutes from us and since I don't get a lot of time to go and just shop and hang out with dd we went with, dropped him off and the first place I went was to a new scrapbook store. I walked out of there with ALOT of items and spent ALOT of money. I didn't care. I haven't purchased scrapbooking stuff in a long time. All of it, or most of it, was to help me finish up my 1999, yes you are reading this right, Disney trip scrapbook. I was so proud of myself - dd and I sat down and completed about 20 pages in about 4 hours. It was so much fun getting back into it. When I started I knew a little bit and it has been amazing as I see ideas in catalogs and magazines how my scrapbook has come along and the changes I have made. I definitely either put too many pics on a page or used backgrounds not to the best of their ability. My goal is to complete the book to take to my DIS meet on June 8th!!!!

Just had to share. Thanks for letting me!

How fun! You'll have to participate in this month's challenge! It will be hard to beat those numbers.

I just think about scrapbooking! Someday I'm going to get something done ;)

Scrapping shopping is the best isn't it! I can literally spend a couple of hours just browsing for stuff! Welcome to our board-you will definately get many tips and ideas here!
Grover in Winnipeg
:smooth:

OMG....I spent at least 2 hours in this store...and it's not even that big!!!! Just looking at all the stickers, papers, stickers, papers, stickers, cutouts, diecuts, stickers, pens, stickers, pens, templates, stickers....oh, did I mention stickers!!!! :D :D :D :D I'm finding I'm a HUGE sticker fan!!!!!! I'll have to try and scan my favorite page so far and post it....dh loved it and when I was doing it the idea just came about and so dd and I put it together and it turned out great!

Glad you are having fun scrapping again. I don't feel so bad now. I'm still working on Dec 2000 trip. LOL So far, it's my 1st & only book.

It's still in progress. If you think it might help you, you can take a look at mine in my signature link. Scraplift any ideas you may like.

I also shop more than I scrap. LOL :rolleyes:

Splshmtn, thanks for sharing your pages. I really liked them alot and hope my next album comes out as nice! I always hate to post my pages bcause I think somewhere along the line I've stolen the ideas from someone else. Of course as you are scrapping it always ends up a little different from what you've seen. Guess that's what makes it personal to me.

December99, don't feel bad. I'm working on our Feb 01 trip, and still need to do Feb 02's before we go again in Aug. Not to mention that my 8 yr old dds books are only done through age 3, and my 5 yr old dd through 10 months!

But I've got all the stickers, paper, albums etc. ready and waiting. Maybe I'll take a week's vacation and scrap!

If you get a little further east in No. IL there are some great scrapbook stores!

llp...I've heard there are some great stores in the Shaumburg/Roselle area but never gotten around to getting to them. I found an awesome store in Rockford (that's where I spent last weekend!!!). If you get a chance, can you shoot me a pm with some of the town's and where there are some stores??? I'm always up for getting in the car and going looking for store!!!! :D Thanks

WOW splsh....what great pages!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us peak. They are awesome!!!!!

I've been reading this list for some time now. I love Disney and I love scrapbooking. I looked at SplshMtn99's album and I had to come out of lurking to comment! What a great album! We also went in December 2000 and I'm currently trying to finish our album of the trip before we go again this September!

Talk to you all again soon,

I am trying to get a chance to start any scrapbook albulum since I have never done one.........I have limited supplies but need to start!!!!! Go Chris Go!!!!!!!! I would love to be able to get more scrapbook stuff!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter