SB: Disney ABCs Album-Title Page

Wiggle

Are we there yet?
Hello, everyone. I'm beginning my fourth Disney album, and I decided to do something different this time. Most of our Disney touring is well-documented so far, so this one will be just a fun, non-chronological album...with probably very little journaling. I am going to do an ABC album. I have sorted my photos into the letters of the alphabet. I think I'm only missing pics for the letters 'U' and 'X', but I'll come up with something I'm sure.

Anyway....the reason for this post is to ask for help with the title page. I was thinking of something like 'The ABCs of WDW', but I don't think that has "it". Can you think of a title for the album that incorporates the phrase 'ABCs'?

Thanks a bunch!

-Lynne

I wanted to do that same thing for my last trip... until I got down there and started taking pictures of things that just wouldn't fit...... so I went against it....

a title though?????? What about.... "The Magical ABC's"

Good Luck ;)

I was just trying to figure this out myself, as we are doing an ABC swap on my Disney Scrappers email list. I settled on "Disney World A to Z". :)

I'm doing the Disney Scrappers ABC swap too - so I am hoping to get all the appropriate photo's on our next vacation - I decided it would be easier if I had the list of A-Z first, then I could make sure to take a photo next to the "U"mbrella at MGM if that's what I needed!

No ideas on a title, I was just thinking of something boring like, Our disney trip from A to Z.

What letter are you doing DizNEeyore?

Bev

Bev:

I did G - Grumpy, and thank goodness, they're already in the hostess' hands! LOL I can't believe how much work it was to get them all done. ;) Which letter did you end up with?

I've also been compiling an alphabetical list to make sure we don't miss photos to include in our book. Ds and I have been having so much fun with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter