SB: anyone from South Carolina?

JudithM

DIS Veteran
I am looking for anyone from South Carolina who is into scrapbooking. I want to do some scrapbook pages of my husband's early years in South Carolina including college. I'm hoping the LSS in SC have local items like my LSS has. If you could pm me, I would appreciate it. THANK YOU!

Hi Judith, what kind of stuff are you looking for? I'm in Charleston.

Nicky

Nicky, I know at my two LSS I have found laser cutouts of the names of local places, stickers, etc. - anything to add color, etc. to the pages. I was hoping perhaps something similar is available in South Carolina ... Columbia, Charleston, the Citadel ...

I'm in the Upstate - near the Greenville/Clemson area. We have several LSS that carry things specific to SC. Let me know what you might be looking for. My sister lives near The Citidel as well and I might could pick up some things there when I visit her.
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter