SB' Any Idea's

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm almost finished with Granddaughter's Album my mind is already running ahead of me. We visit Italy in 01 and we are returning this fall for another trip. I would like to get the 01 album started. We visit Florence, Pisa and the Lunagiana Region.

I've purchased a leather Album for the first trip. I also read somewhere that the marble paper is a good choice to use and I've purchased a few stickers. Now I'm stumped. Any idea's on lay-outs or designs would be a great help.

I seen a lot of the layouts here and everyone of them are great. Any ideas of things that will make the album more interesting.

The Disney Album was easy because their were so many choices of things to choose that helped make the album fun. Thanks, I know you scrappers will have some great ideas.

I just did my wedding album this Spring -
and I used the same 3 papers (white roses, black and white!) in the entire album with diferent techniques and layouts-
I LOVE the look -
the Becky Higins sketches are a great way to get ideas - or check out twopeasinabucket.com
do a specific serach to get specific ideas!
hth
PattyT

Jolee's Boutique has destination stickers Italy that are really cute. The pack even includes a tower for Pisa.

I am almost finished scrapbooking our trip to Italy several years ago. I bought some Italy stickers at my LSS along with some 12"x12" paper that is white with Italian symbols on it - flag, grapes, gondola, Leaning Tower of Pisa, etc. My book is organized by city/region. I finished Rome, a small region noth of Naples, most of FLorence & Assisi is last. For my Assisi photos I found some paper that looks like stone walls - sort of like the homes & buildings in Assisi. I also did a lot of research online to gather information about the places we visited. Have fun! And have a great trip this fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter