Say what you really want to say! NO FLAMES ALLOWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread.

I believe elected officials should be paid at minimum wage.
I believe SUV drivers should be required to pass a road test in their gas guzzling road obstructions.
I should get a tax break for NOT having kids.
I think GWBush is by far the worst president in the history of this great nation.
I believe it is my patriotic duty to look at my country objectively and speak out when I believe it can do better.
I believe that child molesters CANNOT be "cured" and should be jailed for life after the first offense.
If you can't speak, read and write English, you should not be able to get a drivers license or become a citizen.
I can't stand those ribbon magnets plastered all over cars.
It drives me crazy that most smokers consider the world their ashtray.
I have no tolerance for ignorance...having low intelligence is not your fault, having no intellectual curiosity IS.
I believe that religion is like government, a man-made institution designed to control people's behavior and take their money.

I am sad that Hines Ward is holding out. :guilty:
It scares me that Dan Marino is Ben Roethlisberger's mentor. :scared1:
I am looking forward to the Urban Meyer coached Gators. :banana:
I am looking forward to the Gator's game agains the old ball coach.

Inhales!!!!!!!

I cant stand Affirmative Action Plans. Give the job to the person who is best qualified, whether they are white, black, asian, female etc.

I dont like the fact that I have to pay for others to sit at home doing absolutely nothing while I bust my tail working a job to help support my family. I agree with the many posters who said if people are are government assistance should be required to have birth control.

I dont like being told that America is the cause of all the worlds problems. Where would we be with out airplanes, phones, the light bulb?

I dont like being told that America isnt doing enough to help the starving in Africa. I believe we should get our house in order before helping others.

I dont like that we have not caught that ******* Bin Laden.

I dont like the borders of this country are still open. All illegals aliens from ANY country should be given 60 days to register for citizenship. If after 60 days they are caught, immediate returning to home country at that country's expense. They can be taken to the US Counsulate to apply for legal US citizenship.

English should be the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE and required to have a job. If I move to another country that speaks a different language, rest assured I will learn that language and any other customs that would be helpful.

Exhales.........

My list (partially) :) :

I don't think we'll win the war on terrorism. We're too distracted on other things in our lives while the terrorists are focused on one thing and one thing only.

Gay marriage is fine by me, I just don't want any homosexual saying to me that I have to accept the homosexual community. I don't.

I'm not sure we, the American people, should have voting rights for anything anymore. Look who we chose for president and any of the American Idols. :)

Sometimes a stereotype or prejudice fits with the actions of the person who is whining about being stereotyped. If you don't want to be portrayed in that manner, stop doing it. Running from the cops and being tackled when you are caught doesn't necessitate calling the cops racist.

Couples who are already extremely poor before having children should not be allowed to have any. Do the world a favor and take a cold shower or harness that energy to doing something else other than reproducing.

Sex offenders should have specific body parts removed and then be put into a first grade classroom right before recess. Trust me, the kids would win.

If someone tells you that you need to find GOD, tell them that you didn't know that he was lost.

Parents should have more control over their children. The children have it way too easy and should be more afraid of the consequences than they really are.

Everyone should take a good look at themselves and find their own faults before they find the faults of others. I know, it's a little ironic for me to say that as I sit here and rip apart everyone else. However, I know that have many faults, but I at least take responsibility for my actions and not blame society for anything.

Everyone should have the chance to see the view of Cinderella's Castle from Main Street, USA in person at least once in their lives.

Miss Jasmine said:
I am sad that Hines Ward is holding out. :guilty:
It scares me that Dan Marino is Ben Roethlisberger's mentor. :scared1:

I agree about Hines. Can't anybody honor a contract anymore?

I'm curious about the Ben comment. IMO Ben couldn't have a better mentor given his strenghts. IMO if the Dolphins had a decent running game Dan's hands would be full of rings. Best pure passer ever.

I hope when they start drafting kids, they take the ones whos parents voted for Bush first.

If your going to pop out kids, make sure your home to raise them.

ADHD is the biggest joke going. Its a doctors nice way of saying you should be a better parent.

People who live in this country should speak and understand english.

If you dont have an education, get one. We dont need any more minimum wage workers.

toto2 said:
I hate when Jehova withness ring my bell on saturday morning: I usually answer in my underware , and ask my boyfriend to come at the door with me...

:teeth: I'll have to remember this.

Okay:

I refuse to put a magnetic ribbon on my car for fear that someone will I'm a Bush supporter.

I'm getting tired of people plastering American flags everywhere. Makes America look like a bunch of Facists.

And while we are at it, I can't help but roll my eyes when I hear that country song "God Bless the USA".

I'm tired of NYS employees complaining when their jobs are practically guaranteed and they enjoy excellent benefits and guaranteed pension (which I am paying for).

Keep your religion to yourself.

Keep your religion out of my country's laws.

Keep your laws off my body.

Gays should be able to marry and adopt.

I am proud when I am called liberal.

My ancestors were in Germany up until the 1950's so please don't blame me for slavery, the Civil War, etc.

Forgot one: Guns kill people. I've never seen anyone die from someone making a "V" with their fingers, pointing them, and shouting "BANG BANG".

I don't like it that 10 years after my exhusband left me for someone else I am still not over it.
I don't like it that someone on this board right now is going through the same thing and I can feel the pain like it was yesterday!
I don't like the feeling that I can never REALLY love or trust someone again.

OK ENOUGH ABOUT ME!

I don't understand why they are putting ALTO on Stop signs around here. Come on! You don't even have to know English to recognize a huge red metal octagon. Does this really need to be translated?!? Remember back in driver's ed when you had to label blank signs? Seriously - no one got the stop sign wrong. If you can't recognize this sign, you have no business operating a motor vehicle. I'm not sure I would trust your ability on a bicycle.

There, I said it. I feel better.

I don't like people who have bumper stickers proclaiming that they're already going to heaven. Pretentious bastadges.

I don't like people who have bumper stickers proclaiming that their child is on the honour roll. I don't really give a pickle.

I don't like Hummers. They irk me greatly on a deep, dark level that will one day result in the destruction of a Hummer factory.

barbeml said:
Great thread.

I believe elected officials should be paid at minimum wage.
I believe SUV drivers should be required to pass a road test in their gas guzzling road obstructions.
I think GWBush is by far the worst president in the history of this great nation.
I believe it is my patriotic duty to look at my country objectively and speak out when I believe it can do better.
I believe that child molesters CANNOT be "cured" and should be jailed for life after the first offense.
If you can't speak, read and write English, you should not be able to get a drivers license or become a citizen.
I can't stand those ribbon magnets plastered all over cars.
I have no tolerance for ignorance...having low intelligence is not your fault, having no intellectual curiosity IS.
I believe that religion is like government, a man-made institution designed to control people's behavior and take their money.

These are great
especially the 1st one

Leaving most a the political stuff out
I hate it that the same number in women' clothes,say size 6,is different in every brand...A 6 may fit me in one place and 8 in another a 10 in the last.

I hate that they make poor Phil Keogan repeat,*A roadblock is a task that only one member of a team can perform,both with it's own pro's and cons" for 60+ episodes of the Amazing race

I hate the idea that the US is the Best and only great country out there. We are truly a great country,but their are other great ones..You can love your country without putting down others.
I hate that both democrats and republicans treat the Military like crap. Va Funding should not be cut and disabled verts should not have their retirement pat cut from there disability benefits(That situation is improving)

I hate the fact that I can sit hear and have all the fancy AIDS drugs in the world but a child dying of AIDS in Africa gets next to nothing.I am no more worthy than that child

I dislike the attitude that some religious people have that they have a monopoly on God ..Anyone of any other faith is G-dless

I really dislike A-Rod

I hate the Idea of banning guns completely..We just need to do a better job of enforcing the laws we already have

Bichon Barb said:
:.

Forgot one: Guns kill people. I've never seen anyone die from someone making a "V" with their fingers, pointing them, and shouting "BANG BANG".

this was the funniest thing i have read oall day i just fell off the chair :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But wait... There's more

I like the fact that I lived in the 1960's and got to see that era.

I don't think people are as smart as they use to be and I do think it has something to do with television.

I think the internet is the world's biggest library.

I think over population will be the downfall of humanity.

I think the Tower of Terror is the greatest ride in the history of amusement parks.

I'm glad I started watching American Idol this year and wish I had when it first started.

Pain makes me furious!

roger_ramjet said:
I don't like people who have bumper stickers proclaiming that they're already going to heaven. Pretentious bastadges.

Yeah, what is it about something like this that makes me feel soooooo annoyed? Are they trying to be annoying, because if they are trying to do something else, I'd say - wrong answer!

Maybe people should forget about bumper stickers all together - they are pretty much always annoying.

Lisa loves Pooh said:
I don't like Tony Roma’s and will never eat their again—all because a waiter made a piggy noise for my efficient eating. I don’t care how good their ribs are.

I had a similar thing happen to me at Outback and I do hate any waiter that would do that.

I dont like people who use their disabilites like a club to bash others.

I dont like all the fighting back and forth over sahm v working mom, ff v bf, co-sleeping not...etc. Im not going to change my mind on parenting simply because someone else doesnt think Im doing it the right way.

I cant stand the fact that kids are abused and neglected, or animals either.

I dont like that fact that people living her in states dont have to speak our national language and that we cater to that. I would not go to another country to live without learning the language of that country.

I think our wonderful troops are the great protectors of our nation. And I would feel so safe if our troops were, in fact, STATIONED in our nation so that they COULD protect it.

Or... if Bush were really serious about fighting terrorism, he would remove our troops from Iraq and send every single one of them after Bin Laden. For lack of a better descriptor...duh!

I cannot for the life of me get my arms around why we are in Iraq. I feel like a big dummy because no matter how many ways people try to explain it to me, I still don't agree with it. People keep pointing to 9/11 and saying, "that's why we're over there." I firmly believe, God-forbid, another 9/11 could easily happen tomorrow and having much of our military deployed in some backa** little nation will have done nothing to prevent it.

Getting Bin Laden...now THAT might help prevent it. Are we even trying?

Iraq isn't the only screwed- up little nation in the world. I just don't think that forcing them to get their act together is going to keep us safe.

I have a neighbor who lost a son over there. I have boys who are becomming teenagers. If I lost one of them to a "situation" such as this one I would be so angry I don't think I'd get over it.

This WAS cleansing.

auntpolly said:
Yeah, what is it about something like this that makes me feel soooooo annoyed? Are they trying to be annoying, because if they are trying to do something else, I'd say - wrong answer!

Maybe people should forget about bumper stickers all together - they are pretty much always annoying.

They just think they're humanity's gift to God. Unfortunately for them, they'll probably find out the truth of their pretentious statement eventually :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter