Savor the Savanna Question

Elastigirl24

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have planned a very last minute trip for our anniversary and I'd like to surprise him with the Savor the Savanna tour. It's offered at 5pm or 6:30pm. Sunset is at 7:20ish. My question is, for those of you who have done this, will it be getting too dark by the time we get to the Boma to see the wildlife? I'd like to do the later tour bc it will be a little cooler and I'm hopeful that the animals will be more active but don't want to be out there in the dark and unable to see anything. Appreciate your thoughts :-)

We did it last week at 6:15 pm. There is still some light so you can see the animals once you're at the boma for a little while. You can definitely hear them - the lions kept getting up and roaring. For the first little while, we were able to see them but I'm not sure towards the end because I was sitting down eating and drinking and talking. It was totally worth it IMO. We took some friends and we all loved it. While it was still light out, the ankoli cattle kept coming fairly close and we got to get some pretty close views of the giraffes while in the truck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter