Saving TS credits

JLO

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. My family of 4 have the DDP for 4 nights. Do we have to use the table service credits for every meal? In other words, if we go to a restaurant that is not buffet or fixed price, can 3 of us order a regular meal and one of us order just an appetizer or just a side and save the other TS credit toward another meal?

And another, separate question... if my 10 year old daughter eats from the kids menu, can we just pay OOP for that and save the TS credit from that?

Thanks for your help.

JLO said:
Hi everyone. My family of 4 have the DDP for 4 nights. Do we have to use the table service credits for every meal? In other words, if we go to a restaurant that is not buffet or fixed price, can 3 of us order a regular meal and one of us order just an appetizer or just a side and save the other TS credit toward another meal?

And another, separate question... if my 10 year old daughter eats from the kids menu, can we just pay OOP for that and save the TS credit from that?

Thanks for your help.

Yes and yes. Just tell your server you wish to pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter