• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saving Star App?

Cinders

<font color=CC66CC>Is blind to the charms of Simon
I haven't been on here in a looooong time but I know I can trust peeps here to give me their opinion. Has anyone used the Saving Star App that looks to be similar to UPromise? We recently got a new Meijers close by and when looking for coupon matchups came across a link to Saving Star. If anyone uses it please give me your opinion on it.
Thanks!!!

I haven't been on here in a looooong time but I know I can trust peeps here to give me their opinion. Has anyone used the Saving Star App that looks to be similar to UPromise? We recently got a new Meijers close by and when looking for coupon matchups came across a link to Saving Star. If anyone uses it please give me your opinion on it.
Thanks!!!
I just cashed out yesterday on SavingStar. This was the second time I've done it for a total of $40 this past year. They're for real. The money was in my PayPal account within a few hours of cashing out.

The biggest drawback to the program, as I see it, is the impulse to make purchases just to get the cash back. If you can fight the urge and only make purchases that are free, MMs or something you would have bought anyway, then by all means sign up!

Thank you!!! :thumbsup2 I hope to use it mainly at Meijer's to match up their sales combined with the Saving Star clipables. Another great way for me to save up for vacations!!

I assume you are using Mperks too which gives great coupons. And you can use the Pharmacy rewards even when you pick up free prescriptions (like my prenatal vitamins or basic antibiotics).

Yes we do the MPerks. :thumbsup2 I found SavingStar when I was looking for a site like IheartCVS for Meijer matchups. So far no prescriptions needed here as my "boys" are now adults and out of the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter