Saving for next trip

I had the Dreams Unlimited quote amended to remove the water park add on. This is the break down as of right now.

Trip Dates: 08/24/2012 to 09/01/2012

Package: 2012 Magic Your Way Plus Dining
Disney World Resort: All Star Music
Room Type: Family Suite
(Non-smoking room requested)
Number of Rooms: 1

Party Description: 2 Adults 3 Children
Ages: 12, 6, 1

Ticket Options: Ticket Length: 9 Days
Park Hopping: Yes
Water Park Fun and More: No
No Expiration: No

Package Price: $4,682.05 (tax included)
Deposit Amount: $200.00

Deposit Due Date: 06/28/2011 Book this reservation
Balance Due Date: 07/09/2012

There aren't any discounts added on right now because our trip is not until 2012, so I don't think there is much available quite yet.

I am hoping free dining would be going on again for our dates...but who knows.

Are you planning on getting a family suite just for the extra room? We're a family of 5, but because our youngest is under 3, he'll sleep in a pack 'n play. We just booked a regular room in ASMo

Are you planning on getting a family suite just for the extra room? We're a family of 5, but because our youngest is under 3, he'll sleep in a pack 'n play. We just booked a regular room in ASMo

Yes we are.

When we went in 2007, we had originally booked a single room and it was not enough room. We swapped to a family suite and it gave us the breathing room we needed. We would come back to the room so the boys could nap, and DW and I could go into the separate room and could watch TV, or surf the web there. For us, we feel a family suite is a must. We will be a family of five next time as well, so we will need the kitchenette even more so.

I hate bumping a thread where I was the last one to post in it. I apologize.

I was talking with DW tonight, and she agreed that park hopper tickets aren't really needed. If we plan our days (and ADRs) right, we should be fine without them.

That, with the water park deduction brings everything down by $500. Looking better every minute.

OP, just wanted to let you know that I did not purchase hopper passes on my last two trips and it was no problem at all! Plan your days ahead of time and be flexible if necessary and you too will be fine.

Have a great trip!

That's one thing that DW mentioned last night. We will have to plan our days, and meals, around the park we choose to be at that day. It won't be hard, just...different.

I think I'm going to book it next week and call it good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter