• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saving Desserts for Later

chwilk

Earning My Ears
I read somewhere that you can opt to not get dessert at CS restaurants, get some type of stamp on your receipt and get a dessert later. Can anyone fill me in on this?

This is only if you are getting ice cream. They stamp your receipt and and it says you have 90 minutes. Hope this helps.

Your other option is to get something that travels rather well, like a cookie for example. A friend of mine recently went to WDW and got a bottle of water in place of dessert for a CS meal.

We often get a bottled water in place of dessert since DD is allergic to most of what they offer for dessert....just an option that some places will allow you to do.

You always have to order dessert at the time of the meal, or the entitlement is "lost". In a few cases, you can get (as noted above) a receipt stamp that allows you to come back for a frozen item, under the philosophy that you don't want it melting before you finish your meal.

Of course, I have a better solution for that: eat dessert first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter