saved vacation offers gone...

disdaddy2010

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else lost their saved vacation offers on the wdw site? Started looking at next November and saved some offers just in the last two days and now they are all gone. It says 0 saved offers. Very agravating...

I would rate the Disney online booking system great......in 2004 terms ;)

It leaves a lot to be desired when dealing with saved / booked reservations. It is easier for me to just call and make a payment on my reservation than doing it online. I would work out your reservations and save the screen showing those reservations as a PDF on your computer. This has worked for me in the past as a great reference tool. Good Luck!

good grief...10 minutes later and now all previously saved offers are back!

It's not like everybody doesn't know the wdw site is buggy, but you would have to think if there was ONE company that had the $$$ and resources to keep their site running properly, disney would be it

Ever see TRON, it's those pesky little guys running those darn light cycles all around the Disney mainframe causing all the grief I bet. :banana:

good grief...10 minutes later and now all previously saved offers are back!

It's not like everybody doesn't know the wdw site is buggy, but you would have to think if there was ONE company that had the $$$ and resources to keep their site running properly, disney would be it

It happened to me too...very frustrating. Only mine did not come back.

As for the website and being run properly.... my dh works in that field. I am always trying to get him to work for Disney.(Iwould love the perks ;)) He won't though. He has told me (and this could just be him trying to not allow me to push disney on him just that much more :rotfl:) that the software department is hard on their employees..."chews em up and spits em out" It contributes to why they don't have anyone good on staff. He has worked with some people who have come over from there... and he is well respected in his field....so he does know "good" when it comes to developers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter