Saved over 30% on my POP room!

I am thinking about rebooking using this code. We are going in October and most likely won't get a discount any other way. If I just book the room, we save $235. If I book the room and tickets, we save over $400. Plus I can get $100 back from ebates. I am just worried about booking through someone other than Disney.

I am thinking about rebooking using this code. We are going in October and most likely won't get a discount any other way. If I just book the room, we save $235. If I book the room and tickets, we save over $400. Plus I can get $100 back from ebates. I am just worried about booking through someone other than Disney.

I can't completely vouch for them of course, but I have used Travelocity several times for both hotels and flights. Never had an issue.

I can't completely vouch for them of course, but I have used Travelocity several times for both hotels and flights. Never had an issue.

Thanks. I am a little apprehensive. I just don't want something to go wrong.

Has anyone here ever used Travelocity to book a Disney room? At what point do they give you the Disney confirmation number? I've read other threads that say a TA or Travelocity or Orbitz or Priceline owns your reservation. What exactly does that mean?

I booked online and immediately after received a confirmation email with the disney reservation number. I used the number to link to my disney account and my ressie is there! :banana:

I booked online and immediately after received a confirmation email with the disney reservation number. I used the number to link to my disney account and my ressie is there! :banana:

Did you just get the hotel, or did you buy tickets too?

I save more if I buy the tickets through Travelocity, but I worry about that part.

Only hotel. I already have tickets through a work discount, otherwise I would have gotten tickets too.

Received my disney confirmation number immediately. Logged into My Disney Experience and it linked to that confirmation number. Don't think you have a problem with Travelocity. The only thing I saw was that you can cancel up to six days before your reservation and get a full refund. Also, you have to deal with Travelocity if you want to make changes to the room rather than Disney.

I have cancelled and modified ressies with Travelocity and Expedia among other online sites and have not had issues. Only time I have had problems was when I booked a room in Miami for a wedding using AAA several years ago--the hotel lost my ressie, was full (and of course all hotels in Miami Beach were full that weekend) and I had to scramble to find another room!! :furious:

Has anyone here ever used Travelocity to book a Disney room? At what point do they give you the Disney confirmation number? I've read other threads that say a TA or Travelocity or Orbitz or Priceline owns your reservation. What exactly does that mean?

They give it to you right away, in the email confirmation.

I linked it to MDE and did online checkin.

Also, I may have made a few extraneous travelocity reservations while crafting my new vacation plan...it was one click cancellations.

Wow! I found a back way through the site to get WL for August! Using Disney's discount, the special code posted by the OP, and ebates, I just saved almost 45% off of our stay - better than any room discount or PIN offered! Because of this discount we were able to upgrade from AoA to WL CL. August can't come soon enough!:cool1:

Just saved 200 bucks...6 nights at Pop last week of August.
6 day tickets with park hopper and water parks and more and no expiration!
Plus ebates 50.00+!!!

Woo hoo! It's our 10 year anniversary and she don't know we're going!

Can anyone tell me if the pending rebate shows on your ebates account immediately after booking or do you have to wait? I went through ebates to Travelocity using the Travelocity/Disney banner and booked but I don't see anything on ebates now that shows anything about the booking. Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm a first time ebates user.

Can anyone tell me if the pending rebate shows on your ebates account immediately after booking or do you have to wait? I went through ebates to Travelocity using the Travelocity/Disney banner and booked but I don't see anything on ebates now that shows anything about the booking. Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm a first time ebates user.

I usually see mine within 1-3 days. It isn't immediate and they will email you when it posts. You can see what "tickets" it is tracking under "My Account".

I usually see mine within 1-3 days. It isn't immediate and they will email you when it posts. You can see what "tickets" it is tracking under "My Account".

Thanks for the info. I'll check my account in a few days.

So glad to see that others have been able to save with this discount, too. More $$$$ for food and souvenirs at Disney! :cool1::woohoo:

Thanks so much for posting this! :flower3: :thumbsup2 I tried the code you posted for the Grand Floridian and it worked!!! Awesome!:cool1:

Booked last night and this morning I just tried linking my resservation and neither 10 digit or 12 digit code is working on MDE... :(
I did buy 6 day tickets (pay for 4 and get 2 free) with the room...
Might have to call Disney and find out why?

Thanks for the info. I'll check my account in a few days.

Just an update: I got a confirmation email showing my rebate posted to my account a few hours later. This was :banana:quicker than I'd seen in the past and everything looked good. Makes me so much more excited about this deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter