• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Save your gas!!!

I hate when someone does that and it smells so bad you think your going to be sick and eyes start watering :crazy2: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL, too funny and I agree GROSS.
last plane trip, I got a nice looking older gentlman sit next to me, then once the flight started he started passing gas. OMG it was awful, I said something out loud to hubby each time, I know he heard me!!

also in line for pirates this man in front of us let one go, soooooo gross, again I said something like "omg how disgusting, who farts in a line full of people?"
LOL

:rotfl2: Tell you the truth I didnn't think this thread would get this many posts!!LOL way to funny!!Welcome to the DARKSIDE!!:laughing:

Well - us ladies do not do that kind of thing...... We just clench our behind
together until we can stand it no longer.....then.....we discreetly poot and walk away so we will not be blamed....so I have heard anyway.:listen:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: Just got back from US/IOA and WDW. Had this problem at both places. My theory is people just let it go because unless it's a loud one, no one will ever be able to pin in on you. It's all very anonymous when 50 or so people are crammed into a que of some kind, usually you can't even tell what direction it came from.

When I smell that...........smell........I loudly say 'OH MY GOD, WHO FARTED!!' It always gets some laughs.

I've dealt with the Poot Patrol in that awful, crowded stairwell that you use for Mummy Express. You're packed in like salmon, and suddenly someone lets rip with something that smells like a rotting corpse was wrapped in limburger cheese, basted in sulphur, and left out in the sun for a few weeks. Gaaaaggggg! Scarier than the ride!

Waiting for 360 to start always ets ad we usually get our spot 45 minutes b4 the show, but on the 4th we had to hold down base camp for an 1.5 hours. I was worth it though.

but a guy came right next to my family and let one rip trying to get us to move......torture

Waiting for 360 to start always ets ad we usually get our spot 45 minutes b4 the show, but on the 4th we had to hold down base camp for an 1.5 hours. I was worth it though.

but a guy came right next to my family and let one rip trying to get us to move......torture

You should have returned fire!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter