• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Save VMK headquarters

Glad people are finding my iReport and passing info around :)

Disney movies often show that one person can make a difference and that people can do anything if they believe and work hard. If you ever wanted to see if one person (you) can make a difference I challenge you to go for it now. Beyond the petitions, call and write. Don't be nasty, in your letter, express your feelings from your heart. Because this wish is a dream ALL of our hearts are making. That has to count for something. We will be making history and you will be able to tell others “look what I did.” If we can spin this cog around (reference to ToonTown) who knows what else we can accomplish!

Keep Believing and Smiling !

Ok joined and posted working on next one.

Come on people get your letters that you have written and start posting.

Bumping up again. Has nyone gone over there and posted. Plz does not matter if you tell the same story over and over again post were you can . Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter