Saturday Hollywood Studios - what time to arrive??

MC0810

DIS Veteran
I see Hollywood studios opens at 10am on saturdays. We want to make sure we are in the park to try to get a boarding pass. Staying at Pop century and i think we are going to just drive to the park since i keep hearing that the skyliner lines are long.

Question - what time should we leave pop century in the morning to drive to Hollywood studios? Is the line to park long in the mornings? what about the temperature checks.

The DHS parking lot opens at 9am. If you get there sooner then that, you'll likely be turned around. I've experienced around a 20 min wait to park when arriving around 9:15 on weekdays. I haven't encountered any waits at temp check.

We were there last Saturday, staying at CBR. We were on the Skyliner around 9:00 and could see the parking line being held. We got in line at CBR around 8:00.

thank you both! we will plan to leave pop century at 845 than since its only a 5-10 min drive.

Screenshot (3965).png

Disney food blog reporting that Tower of Terror Mickey Ears are finally back in stock at the ride. They sold out quick when originally released. May be worth confirming if anyone headed to their soon.

Our arrival day is Saturday 12/12 and our flight doesn't land until 10:49am. We plan to drop our bags at Pop and head direct to HS. I am expecting long waits and hoping that as the day gets later it will get better. Do we have any chance of actually receiving a boarding pass at the 2pm slot? We are only there for four days this trip and this is only day that HS works for us.

Our arrival day is Saturday 12/12 and our flight doesn't land until 10:49am. We plan to drop our bags at Pop and head direct to HS. I am expecting long waits and hoping that as the day gets later it will get better. Do we have any chance of actually receiving a boarding pass at the 2pm slot? We are only there for four days this trip and this is only day that HS works for us.
yes you have a chance to get a BG at 2pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter