Satisfying my Yen for travel: A Tokyo Disneyland Trip Report New 5/13

They gave us English maps at the security, bag check place. She said they were a week old, but they weren't. They had current dates.

Enjoying your report!

Katy

Thank you to everyone who is reading! I really appreciate it!
My laptop fell off the table on Wednesday, and does not look good.:sick:

Hope to get comfortable enough on dh's desktop to update soon!!

Can't wait for more! I love learning about what the non U.S. parks are like. They are much harder to get information on so this is fantastic!

hi bomb! i'm at the library posting, they workers are making so much noise in my house! I'll come back Friday morning, can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Thank you so much to all my readers. We're going to Switzerland for a long weekend, so I'll update when I get back. This report WILL take awhile, since I haven't even gotten my laptop to the (slooooooow) Mac store and we're probably going to travel like fools for the next month or 2.
My pics are on the laptop, so cross your fingers for me!

Thank you so much to all my readers. We're going to Switzerland for a long weekend, so I'll update when I get back. This report WILL take awhile, since I haven't even gotten my laptop to the (slooooooow) Mac store and we're probably going to travel like fools for the next month or 2.

Fingers definitely crossed, but have you thought about the fact that if the photos are lost you might just have to go back to recreate them? :thumbsup2

Subscribing as well! I just LOVE the Japanese culture (going to minor in the language) and look forward to seeing the rest of the report when it comes! :dance3:

Keeping mine crossed for 'ya. Good luck! :)

Really looking forward to reading the rest of your report. My sister-in-law is living in Japan right now and we are going to visit her next year. I have been looking for info on Tokyo Disney and haven't been able to find much! Thanks for sharing!

OK, I am leaving for 3 weeks to do some travel around Europe. I implore the Mods to keep this open. I'm not done yet, but it will take some time to finish. I've got this trip, and we're going to move somewhere at some point this year. I haven't even taken my laptop in yet. I've just been too busy.

OK, I am leaving for 3 weeks to do some travel around Europe. I implore the Mods to keep this open. I'm not done yet, but it will take some time to finish. I've got this trip, and we're going to move somewhere at some point this year. I haven't even taken my laptop in yet. I've just been too busy.

Have a wonderful trip! We'll wait, hopefully the Mods will too :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter