• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Satisfied with VGT?

I don't think I have any right to complain about the location/type of verandah on a VGT booking. After all, I chose that type of booking because it cost me 1/2 of what some other guests are paying....and approaches the cost of an inside cabin!

And....I've never figures out what a "bad" cabin is on any DCL ship. My adult DD like to say that she's done more DIsney cruises than she is years old, and I can't say we've ever had a bad cabin. We've had some with maintenance issues (which were handled when we reported them). But bad? no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter