Satellite images of Universal

Nan

Mouseketeer
I have enjoyed looking at the Google satellite map of the Universal area. I think it would help newcomers get the idea of the layout of the parks and hotels. We used it to pick which tower to stay in at RPR. I just went to Google and clicked on "maps" and "satellite" and put in Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL. Have fun! (Sorry if this is old news to some.)

Someone had some good aerial photos a while back that were really interesting to look at.

Those are fun pictures to look at. I've got a question. What's the cross shaped building at the border of US, behind KidZone? I can't tell for sure if you access it from the park, or from the parking lot. There's a service road running under it.

Those are fun pictures to look at. I've got a question. What's the cross shaped building at the border of US, behind KidZone? I can't tell for sure if you access it from the park, or from the parking lot. There's a service road running under it.

Isn't that the old Hard Rock Cafe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter