Sat Jan 30, 2016 7-Night Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Great Scott

Earning My Ears
We signed on for this cruise the day it became available. It is a possibility that we could change, but I hope we can do this one.

My family is booked for this cruise too. It's our first cruise ever, and I'm pretty excited about it.

We were booked for a Jan 2014 Fantasy cruise but canceled to go to WDW instead.

I'd love to join a FE group and meet anyone with young kids ... Our girls will be 3 and 5 on the cruise.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

We signed up on the cruise we were on. This will be our second, and would like to join the FE !! Now that I know what it is...lol

We booked this cruise the day it became available too! It will be my husband and myself!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We booked this cruise the first day of our 7 day Western Caribbean on the fantasy. We even booked the same room LOL

I just signed up our family yesterday. My husband and I aren't planning to tell our boys (14, 9) until Christmas 2015 about the cruise. I'll probably be the one to spill the beans way before next Christmas! Haha
I'm probably more excited than the kids!:cool1:

Our last cruise was in Jan. 2008, it's long overdue, soooo, we booked the Jan.30, 2016 cruise.

I just signed up our family yesterday. My husband and I aren't planning to tell our boys (14, 9) until Christmas 2015 about the cruise. I'll probably be the one to spill the beans way before next Christmas! Haha I'm probably more excited than the kids!:cool1:

We' re planning the same Christmas 2015 present. This will be our 2nd cruise. Our boy will be 10 and a baby girl is coming this April 2015!!!

392 days!!

Has anybody been to Tortola before? The new pier they are building looks nice but I'd like to know whats worth seeing around the island.

392 days!!

Has anybody been to Tortola before? The new pier they are building looks nice but I'd like to know whats worth seeing around the island.

I have not been to this port, and it is one of the main reasons we booked this particular cruise. Our past 7 cruises have been late Sept to early Nov. My reasons for this cruise were #1) a chance to escape the PA winter cold/snow in Jan/Feb #2) to see Tortola

The Southern cruise was tempting but we estimated it would cost us at least $1,500 more for the two of us (hubby & I) for that one since we would have to fly in to San Juan. Airfare is about 3x higher vs flying in to Orlando. Add hotel stay in San Juan since we never fly in on the day we cruise in case there is any weather issue or other emergency---so that adds $$. When we fly in early to Orlando we stay at our DVC so no added $$ for our budget. One day we will do the Southern, but we are trying to ready our home for sale and hope to relocate to Florida in the next 24 months....so we wanted to keep budget as low as possible.

Can't wait for our Eastern !!!

Hello Everyone :wave2: I just booked this cruise yesterday , originally I had booked a 5 day in march and decided to go with this one instead. It will be our 5th cruise . We've been on the Wonder twice and the Dream twice and this time I really wanted to go on a new ship. The fact that it's our first 7 day is very exciting:cool1: It will be my husband and I and our two daughters 13 and 7. I would also like to join an fe group if its not too big. Let the planning begin:cool1:

Count us in as well!!

This will be our 6th cruise and 2nd eastern Caribbean. We are cruising on the Wonder this June to Alaska!

It will be myself Dave and dw Sue. Can't wait!! :thumbsup2

We will be on this cruise for our Honeymoon! getting out of the cold Canadian weather! first time on a 7 day cruise, also planning on spending a day or two at Cocoa beach before hand

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter