*** Sassy Scrapbooking Store ***

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
:tink: I placed an order Thursday night, 1/19, with the Sassy Scrapbooking Store; spent a little over $75 = FREE SHIPPING!!! Received an e-mail on Saturday, 1/21, stating that my order was shipped ... I received it today, 1/23!!! NOW THAT'S FAST SERVICE!! :mickeyjum

I also received a thank you card from the owner, a gift of two 12x12 patterned papers and a scrapbooking marker (that coordinated with the paper)!!!

I would DEFINATELY use them again! ... and this is coming from a DIS :hippie: "oldie"!!! :dumbo:

I also had a great experience with them last week!!! :goodvibes I will definitely shop there again!!! :cool1:

I'll have to check that store out. I love stores that ship quickly.

Glad to hear that.. :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting ... I will definitely go look and see what I can find.. :surfweb:

Jackie, thanks for sharing this web site. I bookmarked it & will look at it later.

good info thanks. I'm gonna check them out!!!

Just wanted to say that I placed an order this morning before I left for work and got an email this evening stating it has shipped.. Not too shabby!! I should have it in 2-3 days.. Im waiting till I get my order and if all goes well I know I will be ordering from them again..

Got my order today!! Thats what I call fast service.. :thumbsup2 Way to go.. They have my business.. Thanks again for mentioning this site..

I placed an order and received it very quickly. I was very pleased with the service and loved personalized thank you. I would definitely order again when I need to replenish my supplies. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter