• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga springs

the.sandman

Earning My Ears
hi

We recently stayed at Wilderness Lodge, they had kids activities on at the pool each day, does SS have the same

thanks

I cant say 100% but we have stayed at SS several times and NEVER been at the pool when kids activities were being put on. They have a nice kids water play area, not to mention all the other smaller pools and kids play areas around the resort.

They play movies on a big screen at the main pool in the evenings. They have a bunch of activities for the kids at community hall. I thought I read somewhere that they have activities by the pool during the day, like games but I am not positive. I will be there in 4 days so I will be able to let you know for sure then.

Although my dd didn't participate, they had something going on everyday at the main pool. (High Rock Spring Pool)

Looking back on the rec activities sheet I had from last August they had Bingo, Pool parties with dancing and games, What's in your bag?, Name that Tune, Disney Trivia, more games and music and as already mentioned, there are movies every night.

I don't know if this has changed or not since then, but I'm sure they still have stuff going.

Yes, there is something every day but it usually doesn't start until about 2-3p.

The Community Hall CM's at SSR are great with the kids & getting people involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter