Saratoga Springs Walkway

Mos20

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much of a walk it is to Downtown Disney, using the DD walkway at Saratoga Springs? Thanks

It depends on where you start the walk from.;)
We were just there and our room was in Congress Park, next to the quiet pool. it took us no more than 10 mins. To do the walk. It's a nice walk too along the water and you can see DtD while walking. The pathway leads right to the Market Place entrance.

We have walked back/forth DTD from Paddock, Congress Park, Springs and Grandstand. I think the longest it has ever taken is 20 minutes.

I requested to be in the Congress Park section. We'll see if it happens. I've never stayed at Saratoga Springs before so I'm not famliar with what the best section is.

Honestly, I thought the walk was longish and we were in the closest building in Congress Park to DTD. It's not like saying it's a 10min walk and it's feels like a 5min walk. To me it really was a good 10+min walk (and we were 2 fit adults). The way home seemed much better after I'd had some Sangria :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter