Saratoga Springs vs. French Quarter

POFQ is our favorite moderate, however, for all of the reasons above and more, I vote for SSR. :banana:

Alright, I think I am starting to see a consensus that SSR is the way to go, which is good since our travel agent <yay Deb!! :cheer2: > set us up last night. I only have one question - How comfortable can a middle aged, 6foot, 200+ lbs guy with back problems get on the fold out couch? I am thinking about bringing a air mattres just in case.
CJ

I think he will be more comfortable on the fold out than the air mattress.

Am in the same dilema...Have POFQ and considering SSR or OKW due to the AP discount. Difference is only about $15 a night!

My main concern with SSR was the fold out couch but appears that it's comfortable and would be nice to have a couch to use when not bedtime.

Another concern is the transportation. Seems like it would take longer to get to everything from SSR. How is it in actual fact?

Thanks!

POFQ and SSR are in the same vacinity. The difference in travel time would be minute.

Am in the same dilema...Have POFQ and considering SSR or OKW due to the AP discount. Difference is only about $15 a night!

My main concern with SSR was the fold out couch but appears that it's comfortable and would be nice to have a couch to use when not bedtime.

Another concern is the transportation. Seems like it would take longer to get to everything from SSR. How is it in actual fact?

Thanks!

just another opinion on the fold-out couch @ SSR, we stayed in a Deluxe Studio this past December with an AP rate of $224, my 17yr DD thought it was the most uncomfortable bed she has ever slept in at WDW, although when you consider we have stated at Swan & Dolphin with "heavenly" beds,
she may be a bit biased. I tested the bed one evening and was not impressed. We thought SSR was beautiful and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and location, next time we would consider a One Bedroom for the comfort factor:thumbsup2
JMHO
Michelle in NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter